1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Invitation for Fundraiser

1. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS!!! - Invitation for Fundraiser

I have been sending out invitations for my hosts, but now I'm doing a fundraiser and just don't think the PC invitations get the point across, so I'm designing my own fundraiser invitation for this situation... The fundraiser is for a 5 year old girl with a brain tumor, and the parents and family is raising money for her medical costs and a December brain surgery. I decided to put together our own invitation, but I'm not sure what we should put on it that would seem appropriate. Any ideas for what we could put on there?

PS - I REALLY could use help with this one! Lot's of people read this posting, but NOBODY responded!!! ANY ideas would be helpful! Any thoughts, brainstorms, anything! I'll piece it together. HEEELLLLLPPP!!!!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
    Oct 19, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Did you get any help? I could use the ideas myself... can I see what you used? Mine is a fundraiser for a preschool looking to earn extra $$ for outdoor equipment.

Mar 5, 2006
  3. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

invite

Here is a postcard I'm using for a fundraiser invite. Print on colored cardstock, cut and mail out. This one is being sent to people who know what "Hannah's Fund" is so no explanation of the purpose was necessary.

In addition to this postcard, the mom will be sending a letter home at preschool. It contains the purpose of the fund and a few bullet points about the actual fundraiser along with my website address. This will be attached to an itemized order form. Catalogs are available from the teacher but they didn't want to pass out too much.

Good luck....BEE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
    Mar 6, 2006
  4. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

That's great Bee!

Mar 7, 2006
Have something to add?