• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Invitation Flier with Specials | Find the Perfect Design

In summary, the "Invitation Flier - Feb" is a promotional flier created by Pampered Chef for the month of February. Its purpose is to showcase special deals and offers for customers to take advantage of during this month. It can be obtained through various channels such as through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party or event, or through the Pampered Chef website. It is specifically created for certain products and offers that are available during the month of February and may not include all Pampered Chef products. The flier can be used multiple times and may include special promotions or discounts on select products, which are only available for a limited time and may vary depending on location and availability.
Tracie
Gold Member
Someone had posted a great invitation flier for January. I can't seem to find it now, to see who made it. I'm looking for one with the February specials on it. Anyone have something like this? :blushing:

Thanks in advance!

That was me! I got your PM and emailed it to you....

care to share?? I am looking for a good Feb flyer invitation also!!
Thanks so much!!

Congrats on Directorship!!

Last edited:
Would really appreciate some one posting! Thanks in advance!!!

Here is what I'm using for Feb shows!

Attachments

• Feb Invite.doc
    266 KB · Views: 451

What is the "Invitation Flier - Feb" and what is its purpose?

The "Invitation Flier - Feb" is a promotional flier created by Pampered Chef for the month of February. Its purpose is to showcase special deals and offers for customers to take advantage of during this month.

How can I obtain the "Invitation Flier - Feb"?

The "Invitation Flier - Feb" can be obtained through various channels such as through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party or event, or through the Pampered Chef website.

Is the "Invitation Flier - Feb" available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the "Invitation Flier - Feb" is specifically created for certain products and offers that are available during the month of February. It may not include all Pampered Chef products.

Can I use the "Invitation Flier - Feb" multiple times?

Yes, you can use the "Invitation Flier - Feb" multiple times. You can share it with friends and family, as well as use it to place multiple orders for yourself throughout the month.

Are there any special promotions or discounts included in the "Invitation Flier - Feb"?

Yes, the "Invitation Flier - Feb" may include special promotions or discounts on select products. These offers are only available for a limited time and may vary depending on location and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracie
  • Tracie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies