• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Invitation Tips: Creative Ideas for Your Next Party | Help Needed!

In summary, when creating email invitations, it is important to make them visually appealing by using eye-catching graphics and different fonts and colors. The essential information to include in the invitation is the date, time, location, and any special instructions for the event. Personalizing the invitation can also make guests feel special and more likely to attend. It is also acceptable to include a link to the party website or registration page in the email. Finally, sending reminders through email is a good way to ensure that guests do not forget about the event and can serve as a final invitation for those who have not RSVP'd yet.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone have an email invitation that they give their hosts who would like to send her invites this way? I have a busy teacher who has just booked a party for two weeks from now and emailed me asking if I have a PC email invite she can use. I don't have a website yet and can't find anything 'purty' for her to use. It's a combination baby shower/cooking show but I'm so uncreative and computer illiterate!!

Can anyone please help me?

You could always encourage her to use www.evite.com
It is a great place to send e-mail invitations and the website will keep track of her guests RSVP's for her!!

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!

I second evite.com, it's a great site and easy to use!

I just got a evite invitation for a birthday party and it is a great idea. Wish I would have known about it sooner

Hi there! I completely understand your situation and I'm happy to help. I do have an email invitation that I use for my hosts who prefer to send invites electronically. I would be more than happy to share it with you and customize it for your upcoming party. Just let me know the details and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. As for finding something "purty," I have a few design ideas in mind that I can incorporate into the invitation. Don't worry about being computer illiterate, I'm here to help make things easier for you. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

1. How can I make my email invitations stand out?

One way to make your email invitations stand out is to use eye-catching graphics or images that relate to your party theme. You can also use different fonts, colors, and formatting to make your invitations visually appealing.

2. What information should I include in my email invitation?

Be sure to include the date, time, location, and any special instructions for your party in the email invitation. You should also include a brief description of the event and any other important details, such as dress code or what to bring.

3. How can I personalize my email invitations?

Personalizing your email invitations can make your guests feel special and more likely to attend. You can include their name in the subject line or use merge tags to automatically fill in their name and other information throughout the invitation.

4. Can I include a link to my party website or registration page in the email invitation?

Yes, you can include a link to your party website or registration page in the email invitation. This makes it easy for your guests to access more information about the event or RSVP.

5. Is it okay to send reminders for my party through email?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to send reminders for your party through email. In fact, sending a reminder a few days before the event can help ensure that your guests don't forget about it and can also serve as a final invitation for those who haven't RSVP'd yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
RaeJones
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Shows