• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Investigation Discovery: Paige Birgfeld, January 11, 2010

In summary, Paige Birgfeld was a successful businesswoman and single mother of three who went missing in 2007. Her case gained national attention and was featured on Investigation Discovery's "Disappeared" series. Her remains were found in 2012, but her case remains unsolved. Investigation Discovery worked closely with local law enforcement and her family to gather information for their episode. Paige's occupation was owning a company called "Models, Inc." and there have been no major updates on her case, but her family and law enforcement continue to seek justice.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
For those of you not on CS anymore-KG posted this.....

With a tip o' the hat to chefpenny99, an episode of Disappeared on the Investigation Discovery channel will air on Monday.

You can see a preview of the episode here: Disappeared Sneak Peaks: http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-paige-birgfeld.html

Thank you so much for posting this Kristy. I am not sure I will get this but hope to remember to watch it.

No problem! Just hit record myself!

I just watched it and it was very well done. I truly hope this brings forward more leads or tips. It still breaks my heart.:(

1. Who is Paige Birgfeld and why is she featured on Investigation Discovery?

Paige Birgfeld was a single mother of three who went missing on June 28, 2007. Her case gained national attention as she was a well-known and successful businesswoman in Grand Junction, Colorado. Investigation Discovery featured her case on January 11, 2010, as part of their "Disappeared" series.

2. What happened to Paige Birgfeld and was her case ever solved?

Paige Birgfeld's remains were found in 2012, nearly five years after her disappearance. Her death was ruled a homicide, but the perpetrator has never been caught. Her case remains unsolved.

3. How did Investigation Discovery gather information about Paige Birgfeld's case?

Investigation Discovery worked closely with local law enforcement and the Birgfeld family to gather information and footage for their episode on Paige's case. They also conducted interviews with friends, family, and experts to piece together the events leading up to her disappearance.

4. What was Paige Birgfeld's occupation and how did she become successful?

Paige Birgfeld was a successful businesswoman who owned and operated a company called "Models, Inc." which provided services for events, parties, and promotions. She started the business from scratch and grew it into a successful venture, becoming a well-known figure in her community.

5. Is there any new information or updates on Paige Birgfeld's case?

As of now, there have been no major updates or developments in Paige Birgfeld's case. However, her family and law enforcement continue to seek justice and encourage anyone with information to come forward. Investigation Discovery's episode on her case has also helped keep her story in the public eye.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy