• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introductory Fundraiser Info

JillIn summary, there is a specific section on Consultant's Corner for hosting fundraisers, where you can find all the necessary information. As a consultant, you would give your commission to the host who can use it towards free products or apply it towards the fundraiser total. The host also has the option to receive a percentage of the sales as a donation to their chosen group or organization. The Consultant Policy Guide and a helpful handout are available for more insight on hosting fundraisers. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your fundraising needs!
Jillmami
1. So for a fundraiser, is there a specific place on Consultan't Corner that I can look for info?

2. Do we just give our commission and take the host free products?

3. Is there $$ that goes to the group instead of free products?

For some reason 15% seems to stick out in my mind for some reason. Is that much given by PC instead of products?

Thanks,
Jill

Fundraiser work different than reg shows... hosting group receives a check from HO for 10% for show $599 or less and 15% for show totaling $600 or more. Plus they get $3 for each booking received from the fundraiser. The chairperson can choose to order the Monthly Host special, but they do not get the rest of the normal hostess benefits.

THANK YOU! I knew I saw info somewhere at some point in my past few months.

Jill

Hi Jill,

Thank you for your questions about hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef! In answer to your first question, there is a specific section on Consultant's Corner dedicated to fundraisers. It can be found under the "Host a Party" tab and then selecting "Fundraisers" from the drop-down menu. There, you can find all the information you need to know about hosting a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

In regards to your second question, yes, as a consultant, you would give your commission to the host of the fundraiser. They can then use that commission towards free products or apply it towards their fundraiser total. As for your third question, there is also an option for the host to receive a percentage of the total sales as a donation to their chosen group or organization. This can be discussed and arranged with the consultant during the planning process.

I hope this answers your questions and provides you with the information you need to move forward with hosting a successful fundraiser. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your fundraising needs!

Best,

What is an introductory fundraiser?

An introductory fundraiser is a type of event where you can introduce Pampered Chef products to potential customers while also raising money for a cause or organization.

How does an introductory fundraiser work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will partner with the organization or cause to set a date and time for the event. You will then create a unique link for the fundraiser, which the organization can share with their supporters to shop online. A portion of the sales will be donated to the organization.

What are the benefits of hosting an introductory fundraiser?

Hosting an introductory fundraiser is a great way to introduce Pampered Chef products to a new audience while also supporting a cause or organization. It also allows you to earn commission on the sales and potentially gain new customers.

What type of organizations can host an introductory fundraiser?

Any type of organization or cause can host an introductory fundraiser, including schools, charities, sports teams, and more. It is a great opportunity for groups that are looking for a new and unique way to raise funds.

How can I get started with hosting an introductory fundraiser?

If you are interested in hosting an introductory fundraiser, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more and get started. We will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary support and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • leshelman