• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is Doraine Chirco and What Does She Love About Pampered Chef?

In summary, Doraine Chirco is a consultant for Pampered Chef who has been with the company for 2 years. She joined for the discounts, but fell in love with the community, products, and flexibility offered by the company. Doraine's husband is a disabled veteran, so she stays at home to care for him while still being involved with Pampered Chef. Currently, her business is experiencing a plateau.
Doraine
Hello my name is Doraine Chirco and I am from Central Texas.. I have been with Pampered Chef for 2 years now. I am married for 28 years, we have 3 grown boys and 1 beautiful 8 year old granddaughter... my husband is a disabled veteran and I stay home and take care of him. I started PC for the discounts and than I started seeing the benefits.. I still love PC but I am stuck right now lol..

Welcome to CS Doraine!

1. Who is Doraine Chirco?

Doraine Chirco is a consultant for Pampered Chef who has been with the company for 2 years. She is from Central Texas and is married with 3 grown boys and 1 granddaughter.

2. Why did Doraine Chirco join Pampered Chef?

Doraine originally joined Pampered Chef for the discounts, but she quickly started seeing the benefits and fell in love with the company.

3. What does Doraine Chirco love about Pampered Chef?

Doraine loves the products and the community of consultants within Pampered Chef. She also appreciates the flexibility and support the company offers.

4. How long has Doraine Chirco been with Pampered Chef?

Doraine has been with Pampered Chef for 2 years now.

5. What is Doraine Chirco's current situation?

Doraine's husband is a disabled veteran and she stays at home to take care of him. She is still actively involved with Pampered Chef, but is currently experiencing a bit of a plateau in her business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deborah Marshall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • DAWN NEWTON