• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Ready to join the Pampered Chef party? Meet CS Cindy!

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through a current consultant or the company's website, purchase a starter kit, and pay a one-time enrollment fee. The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and party bookings, with a commission of 20-25% on personal sales and additional bonuses for reaching sales goals. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as comprehensive training and support are provided. You can also work as a consultant around your schedule and commitments.
Cindy Lou Prior
Hi! My name is CIndy Lu Prior and I am a newbie since September 2020. I am still working on getting things to gether and getting parties started.I am a disabled/retired nurse in Minnesota. I have always loved Pampered Chef. What better way to score more than to sell what I love!

Welcome to CS Cindy!

1. How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can either sign up through a current consultant or directly through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started, and pay a one-time enrollment fee. You will also need to provide some personal information and agree to the consultant agreement.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, including the latest Pampered Chef catalogs, order forms, and training materials. It also includes some of our most popular kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your first parties and sales.

3. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and party bookings. Our consultants typically earn a commission of 20-25% on their personal sales, as well as additional bonuses and incentives for reaching certain sales goals. As you build your team and mentor other consultants, you can also earn from their sales and team performance.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. Our consultants come from all walks of life, and we provide comprehensive training and support to help you learn the ins and outs of our products and business. As long as you have a passion for cooking and a desire to succeed, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant if you have a full-time job or other commitments. Our consultants have the flexibility to work their business around their schedule, whether it's part-time, full-time, or just a few hours a week. You can also choose to focus on online sales or in-person parties, depending on what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV