• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Michelle and What Brought Her to CS?

In summary, Michelle is a new consultant for Pampered Chef and has been with the company for about a week. She was motivated to join by her love for cooking and entertaining, and her desire to earn extra income for her family. Michelle has a passion for cooking and has some experience in the restaurant industry. She plans to balance her role as a consultant with her busy family life by taking advantage of the flexibility offered by Pampered Chef and involving her children in the cooking and entertaining process.
Michelle Attaway
Hello all! My name is Michelle and I signed up for PC about a week ago. I have a 2 year old wild child,8 dogs,oh yeah can't forget the husband. Thanks for allowing me to join CS

Welcome to CS Michelle!

Admin Greg said:
Welcome to CS Michelle!
Thank you!

1. Who is Michelle?

Michelle is a new consultant for Pampered Chef. She is a busy mom with a 2 year old child, 8 dogs, and a husband.

2. How long has Michelle been with Pampered Chef?

Michelle just signed up about a week ago, so she is very new to the company.

3. What motivated Michelle to join Pampered Chef?

Michelle loves cooking and entertaining, and she wanted to share her passion with others while also earning some extra income for her family.

4. What is Michelle's experience in the kitchen?

Michelle has always loved cooking and experimenting with new recipes. She also has some experience in the restaurant industry, which has helped her develop her skills in the kitchen.

5. How does Michelle plan to balance being a consultant with her busy family life?

Michelle is excited about the flexibility that Pampered Chef offers. She plans to schedule her parties and events around her family's schedule, and involve her children in the cooking and entertaining process whenever possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mindi cunningham
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SharonZee