• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fundraising Tips in Pampered Chef? Join CS Teresa and Learn More!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options for organizations, schools, and individuals. You can earn commission on sales and customize your event to fit your needs. There are also resources available to promote and track your fundraising progress through your consultant dashboard and PCU.
Teresa Goodwin
Hello!
I started Pampered Chef at the end of February. I went to National Conference in Chicago in July and Oh my gosh - Amazing!
I am here in hopes to learn even more. Including but not limited to Fundraising :)
I have been having a hard time finding the information needed on Dash and in PCU. If anyone can help that would be amazing.
Thanks in advance!!

1. How can I use Pampered Chef for fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options for organizations, schools, and individuals. You can host a traditional cooking show, a virtual party, or even sell products directly to customers. Our team of consultants can guide you through the process and provide resources to make your fundraising event a success.

2. Can I earn commission on fundraising sales?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn commission on fundraising sales. You will receive 25% of the total sales and the organization will receive 10% in product credit. This is a great way to earn income while supporting a good cause.

3. How do I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are various ways to promote your fundraiser, such as sharing it on social media, sending out emails to friends and family, and creating flyers to distribute in your community. You can also utilize our customizable fundraising templates and graphics available in PCU.

4. Can I customize my fundraising event?

Yes, you can customize your fundraising event to fit the needs of your organization. You can choose specific products to sell, set a goal for your fundraiser, and even offer incentives for top sellers. Our consultants can provide guidance and tips to help you plan a successful event.

5. How can I track my fundraising sales and progress?

You can track your fundraising sales and progress through your consultant dashboard on Dash and in PCU. These platforms provide detailed reports on your sales, commission, and progress towards your goal. You can also track individual orders and customer information to ensure a smooth and organized fundraising experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j3n1096
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT