• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Dawn and why does she love being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, Dawn is a Pampered Chef Consultant who has been with the company for 10 years. She was drawn to become a consultant because of her love for cooking and the company's mission to bring families together through delicious meals. Dawn enjoys the flexibility and sense of community that comes with being a consultant, and her favorite product is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Being a Pampered Chef Consultant has enriched her life in many ways, allowing her to share her love for cooking and meet new people.
DAWN NEWTON
My name is Dawn and I love being a Pampered Chef Consultant.
I am married to a great man we have two daughters 1 grandson.

Welcome to CS Dawn!

Welcome & enjoy!

1. Who is Dawn and how long have you been a Pampered Chef Consultant?

I am Dawn and I have been a Pampered Chef Consultant for 10 years now. I love being a part of this amazing company and sharing my passion for cooking with others.

2. What made you want to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and when I attended my first Pampered Chef party, I fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families together through delicious meals. I knew I wanted to be a part of that and share it with others.

3. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

I absolutely love the flexibility and freedom that comes with being a Pampered Chef Consultant. I can set my own schedule and work around my family's needs. I also love the sense of community among fellow consultants and the support from the company.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

That's a tough one, but I would have to say the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It has revolutionized the way I cook and has made meal prep so much easier and more fun.

5. How has being a Pampered Chef Consultant impacted your life?

Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant has not only allowed me to share my love for cooking with others, but it has also provided me with a fulfilling career and the opportunity to meet so many amazing people. It has truly enriched my life in so many ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Holly Antle