• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I balance motherhood and a career as an independent consultant?

In summary, balancing motherhood and a career as an independent consultant with Pampered Chef can be challenging, but the flexibility of setting your own schedule allows you to prioritize and plan for both work and family responsibilities. Additionally, it is possible to be a virtual consultant with Pampered Chef, which is a great option for mothers with young children. To make the most of your time as a consultant, set clear goals, utilize social media and online networking, and consider involving your children in your business. As a working mom, it's important to prioritize and delegate tasks, use organizational tools, and ask for help when needed. Don't forget to also prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.
Jaimice
Hello,My name is Jaimice. I have been an independent consultant since June of 2017. I live in Groton, CT. I work as a Registered Nurse and started working with Pampered Chef because of the flexibility due to I have an 11 month old that requires lost of appointments. I did not want to miss as much time as I was with my children. I would prefer to be a virtual consultant but I do cooking shows as well. I look forward to being part of this group.

1. How can I balance my role as a mother and a career as an independent consultant?

Balancing motherhood and a career can be challenging, but as an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work around your family's needs. It's important to prioritize and plan ahead, making sure to schedule time for both work and family responsibilities.

2. Is it possible to be a virtual consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to be a virtual consultant with Pampered Chef. As a virtual consultant, you can conduct your business entirely online, allowing you to work from home and have more flexibility with your schedule. This is a great option for mothers who have young children at home.

3. How can I make the most of my time as an independent consultant?

To make the most of your time as an independent consultant, it's important to set clear goals and prioritize your tasks. Utilize social media and online networking to reach a larger audience and consider hosting virtual cooking shows to save time and reach more customers.

4. How can I involve my children in my Pampered Chef business?

Involving your children in your Pampered Chef business can be a fun and educational experience for them. You can have them help with simple tasks like setting up for a cooking show or packaging orders. You can also consider hosting a "Kids in the Kitchen" cooking show where they can help you prepare recipes.

5. How can I manage my time effectively as a working mom?

As a working mom, it's important to prioritize and delegate tasks. Make use of tools like a planner or calendar to stay organized and plan out your days. Don't be afraid to ask for help from family or friends when needed. Remember to also take time for self-care and relaxation to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Alicia Messenger