• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with your first show as a new consultant? Welcome to CS!

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it's important to familiarize yourself with the products and materials provided, attend training sessions, and seek advice from experienced consultants. For your first show, be sure to pack all necessary supplies, engage with your guests, and have fun with your demonstrations. If you encounter any difficulties, stay calm and improvise or ask for help. After the show, follow up with guests, schedule future appointments, and track your sales and orders.
Pcjackiec
Hi my name is Jackie and I'm a brand new conultsnt. I haven't had my first show yet. Feeling s little overwhelmed so am hoping this site helps!

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I prepare for my first show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to familiarize yourself with the products and materials provided by Pampered Chef. Make sure to read through the Consultant Guide and attend any training sessions offered. It's also helpful to reach out to your upline or other experienced consultants for tips and advice.

2. What should I bring to my first show?

Make sure to pack all of your necessary supplies, including catalogs, order forms, and any demonstration products you plan on using. It's also a good idea to have extra business cards and recruitment materials on hand.

3. How can I make a good impression on my first show?

Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products you are selling. Make sure to engage with your guests and ask for their feedback and opinions. Also, don't be afraid to show your personality and have fun with your demonstrations.

4. What if I have trouble with a recipe or demonstration during the show?

It's completely normal to make mistakes, especially as a new consultant. If you have trouble with a recipe or demonstration, don't panic. Stay calm and try to improvise or ask for help from your guests. Remember, it's all about having a fun and interactive experience.

5. What should I do after the show is over?

Follow up with your guests within 24-48 hours to thank them for attending and offer any assistance with their orders. It's also a good idea to schedule future shows or follow-up appointments with interested guests. Don't forget to also track your sales and submit your orders to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RNurse74
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathi Gascho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judy David