• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal New to Consulting? Ready to Learn and Explore?

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up on their website and purchase a starter kit. As a new consultant, you will have access to online training modules and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef community. Your earnings will depend on your level of effort and success, and you can still work as a consultant even with a full-time job or other commitments. Benefits include discounts, free products and trips, the ability to work from home, and being a part of a supportive community.
Diane Towne
Hello My name is Diane Towne,
I have been a consultant for less than a year. I am retired and enjoy cooking ...

Welcome to CS Diane!

Welcome! There is a lot here - browse the files, watch some videos, ask away!

1. What is the process for becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up through our website and purchase a starter kit. Once you receive your kit, you will have access to all the tools and resources you need to start your business.

2. What kind of training and support can I expect as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training modules, as well as support from your upline and the Pampered Chef community. We also offer regular training webinars and in-person events to help you grow and succeed in your business.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your level of effort and success in selling products and building a team. We offer a competitive compensation plan and incentives for reaching sales goals and recruiting new consultants.

4. Can I still work as a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs or other commitments and still manage to run successful Pampered Chef businesses. You can work as much or as little as you want, and we offer flexible scheduling options to fit your lifestyle.

5. What are some of the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can enjoy perks such as discounts on products, the opportunity to earn free products and trips, and the ability to work from home and be your own boss. You also have the chance to meet new people, learn new skills, and be a part of a supportive and fun community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Lehman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jessica Lehman
  • Heather Collins