• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new PC Consultant with a baby on the way?

In summary, the person became a Pampered Chef Consultant while expecting a baby because of their passion for cooking and flexibility of working from home. Their experience so far has been amazing with the support and training provided by Pampered Chef. Their goals are to contribute to their family's income and inspire others to follow their dreams. They manage their time by setting small goals and staying organized, with the help of a supportive spouse and family. Their advice for other expecting moms who want to start a business is to follow their passion, ask for help, and enjoy the journey.
JennyJones
Hi my name is Jenny I am a new PC Consultant just started about couple weeks ago. I quit my full time job to start this business as I am about to have a baby boy here in the next month. Have 2 other children at home. My start as a consultant has been amazing have so many supportive people in my life to help me get to my goal!

Welcome to CS! Cute baby!

1. How did you decide to become a Pampered Chef Consultant while expecting a baby?

I have always been passionate about cooking and hosting gatherings with friends and family. When I found out I was pregnant, I knew it was time for a change in my career. Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant allows me to work from home and have a flexible schedule, which will be perfect for balancing my new baby and my other two children.

2. How has your experience been as a new PC Consultant so far?

It has been amazing! The support and training provided by Pampered Chef has been invaluable. I have already hosted a few successful parties and have been able to reach out to my network for support and bookings. I am excited to see where this journey takes me.

3. What are your goals as a PC Consultant?

I ultimately want to be able to contribute to my family's income while being able to stay at home with my children. I also want to inspire others to follow their dreams and show them that it is possible to have a successful business while being a mom.

4. How are you managing your time with a new business and a baby on the way?

I am lucky to have a supportive spouse and family who are helping me with household and childcare responsibilities. I also make sure to prioritize and use my time efficiently. I have found that setting small goals and staying organized has helped me balance everything.

5. What advice would you give to other expecting moms who are thinking of starting a business?

My advice would be to follow your passion and don't be afraid to take risks. It may seem overwhelming at first, but with determination and support, you can achieve your goals. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and take breaks when needed. And most importantly, enjoy the journey and the time with your new baby!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Micki Walker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker