• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is CS Kim and how did she become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, CS Kim is a 44-year-old Pampered Chef Consultant from Pennsylvania who joined the company in July 2015 after attending her first show in June 2014. She works full-time in addition to being a consultant and can be contacted through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website or through her social media channels for hosting a show.
Kim Moleski
Hi everyone! My name is Kim, I became a Pampered Chef Consultant in 7/2015. I am from PA, 44 years old. I had my first Pampered Chef show 6/14 and fell in love with their products!I do work full time and do Pampered Chef part-time.

Welcome to CS Kim!

1. Who is CS Kim?

CS Kim is a Pampered Chef Consultant who joined the company in July 2015. She is 44 years old and is from Pennsylvania.

2. How did CS Kim become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

CS Kim attended her first Pampered Chef show in June 2014 and immediately fell in love with their products. She decided to join as a consultant and has been a part of the company ever since.

3. What was CS Kim's first Pampered Chef show like?

CS Kim's first Pampered Chef show was in June 2014. She had a great time and was impressed by the quality of the products. It was at this show that she decided to become a consultant.

4. Does CS Kim work full time or part-time for Pampered Chef?

CS Kim works full time in addition to being a Pampered Chef consultant. She joined the company as a part-time consultant to earn some extra income and share her love for their products with others.

5. How can I contact CS Kim for a Pampered Chef show?

If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show with CS Kim, you can contact her through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website or through her social media channels. She would be happy to help you schedule a show and introduce you to the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim R
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • ChefKimlette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pampered Sous Chef