• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you still selling Pampered Chef after 20 years?

In summary, the individual has been selling Pampered Chef for the past 20 years and had to give up their role as a director in 2002 due to health reasons. They are still loyal to the brand and have most of the products they acquired during their time as a consultant. They decided to start back as a consultant on a scaled-down basis in order to share their love for the products with their family and others. The inspiration for this decision also came from supporting their family's upcoming weddings.
Lisa Barrineau
Hi, I'm Lisa B. Just submitted my consultant agreement today. I started selling Pampered Chef 20 years ago, and was a director when I had to give it up in 2002, due to health reasons. I have stayed very loyal to the brand and have most of the products I acquired during that time - and use them! I have decided to start back on a greatly scaled-down basis. My daughter was married in August and her big brother will be married this coming April. I want to fill their kitchens with the tools I love (and they love!) Plus, after all this time, I am still asked often if I still sell PC because they are looking for ____. SO, I decided I would start saying yes!
Sorry for the long introduction!

Welcome to CS Lisa!

1. How long have you been selling Pampered Chef?

I have been selling Pampered Chef for 20 years now.

2. Why did you have to give up your role as a director in 2002?

Unfortunately, I had to give up my role as a director due to health reasons.

3. Are you still loyal to the brand after all these years?

Yes, I am still very loyal to the brand and have most of the products I acquired during my time as a consultant.

4. Why did you decide to start back as a consultant on a scaled-down basis?

I decided to start back as a consultant on a scaled-down basis because I want to fill my daughter and son's kitchens with the tools I love and because I am often asked if I still sell Pampered Chef.

5. What inspired you to start saying yes to selling Pampered Chef again?

I was inspired to start saying yes to selling Pampered Chef again because I truly love the products and I want to share them with others. Plus, it's a great way to support my family's upcoming weddings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton