• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's the New Consultant? Welcome to Our Group!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, your role is to provide customers with high-quality kitchen tools, recipes, and cooking tips. You also host cooking shows and events to showcase products and help customers find the right items for their cooking needs. You have been a consultant for over six years and enjoy the flexibility, extra income, and community that comes with the role. Booking a cooking show with you is easy, either by contacting you directly or through your website. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks, as well as seasonal and limited edition items.
MrsH71500
Thank you for adding me to the group! I am a new consultant (December 2014) and am looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! Wishing great success in your business!
Please ask questions and contribute. That way we all learn more.

Welcome! We're happy to have you here.

What is your role as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, my role is to provide customers with high-quality kitchen tools, recipes, and cooking tips to help them create delicious and easy meals at home. I am also responsible for hosting cooking shows and events to showcase our products and help customers find the perfect items for their cooking needs.

How long have you been a consultant?

I started my journey as a Pampered Chef consultant in December 2014, so I have been with the company for over six years now. I have loved every moment of it and am excited to continue helping customers with their cooking needs.

What are some benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits, including flexible hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, and access to exclusive products and discounts. I also love the sense of community and support from fellow consultants and the company itself.

How do I book a cooking show with you?

Booking a cooking show with me is easy! You can either reach out to me directly or visit my website to schedule a date and time. I will work with you to personalize the show to your preferences and make sure you and your guests have a fun and informative experience.

What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable for everyone. We also have seasonal and limited edition items that are always a hit with our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisa D