1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Introduction flyer

1. Wendyss

Wendyss Member Gold Member

Hi,
    I had my own party a few weeks ago which led to me signing on as a consultant. I was thinking of putting a flyer in their bags with their orders to let them know I have become a consultant. Does anyone have an introduction flyer? I am not very creative and also need to have this done by Friday. Is there anything else I should include in their bags? I don't have my kit yet.

Thanks again.

Wendy

Mar 1, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Here's the one I used. I think that's a great idea to put something in everyone's bags. Maybe even include a flyer that has all the host benefits on it so they know how much they could earn from hosting a show for you. Also, your first 6 (I think it's 6?) Cooking Show hosts receive a little gift that PC ships with their order...a sampling of the coffees and some seasonings as a thank you for being one of your first hosts. You can let them know there are special bonuses for them as they help you build your business!! Good luck to you! :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Actually it's ALL Cooking shows held in your Month 1.

Mar 1, 2006
Have something to add?