• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is the new Pampered Chef Consultant, Kara?

In summary, the speaker has been a Pampered Chef Consultant since June 2020 and was inspired to join due to their passion for cooking. They also have a full-time job and a family, but run their Pampered Chef business through virtual parties on Facebook. Their experience so far has been successful and they offer fun and engaging virtual parties with tips, tricks, and opportunities for guests to win prizes.
Kara Eaton
Hello My name is Kara. I have been a Pampered Chef Consultant since June 2020. I absolutely love it! I have a huge passion for cooking and also cook on the side for family and friends in addition to my full time job. I am married with a beautiful daughter. This year has been crazy for everyone, hope you are all staying safe and healthy. I run my PC business via Virtual Parties on Facebook. I have had great success so far, and looking forward to what's ahead.

Welcome Kara!

Hi, kara Welcome!!
I am Also New To This Forum.

1. How long have you been a Pampered Chef Consultant?

I have been a Pampered Chef Consultant since June 2020.

2. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

I have a huge passion for cooking and also cook on the side for family and friends in addition to my full time job. Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant allows me to share my love for cooking with others and also earn an income doing what I enjoy.

3. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

I am married with a beautiful daughter. I have a full-time job, but I also run my Pampered Chef business through virtual parties on Facebook. This year has been challenging for everyone, but I am staying safe and healthy.

4. How has your experience been as a Pampered Chef Consultant so far?

I have had great success with my Pampered Chef business since starting in June. I have enjoyed connecting with customers through virtual parties and look forward to the future of my business.

5. What can we expect from your virtual Pampered Chef parties?

My virtual Pampered Chef parties on Facebook are fun and engaging. I will share tips, tricks, and recipes using Pampered Chef products, and there will also be opportunities for guests to win prizes. It's a great way to learn about new products and have a good time with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer L
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisa D