• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is the new consultant loving her new business and ready to learn more?

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant with Pampered Chef for about a month. They were motivated to become a consultant due to their love for cooking and the company's mission. Their experience so far has been positive, with support and training from Pampered Chef and other consultants. Some of their favorite products include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop. As a new consultant, they hope to learn from experienced consultants, share ideas and successes, and build connections within the Pampered Chef community.
Sondra Coddington
Thank for the add I am a new consultant, signed up March 29th had my first 4 parties on April 1st. I am loving this business and am doing well. I wanted to be added to this group so I can learn more!

Welcome to CS Sondra!

1. How long have you been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I signed up on March 29th and had my first 4 parties on April 1st. So, I have been a consultant for about a month now!

2. What made you decide to become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and when I attended a Pampered Chef party, I fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking. I saw it as a great opportunity to combine my passion with a business.

3. How has your experience been as a new consultant so far?

I am absolutely loving it! The support and training I have received from Pampered Chef and my fellow consultants have been amazing. I have already had a successful start with my first 4 parties and am excited to continue learning and growing in this business.

4. What are some of your favorite Pampered Chef products?

There are so many great products, but some of my favorites are the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok, and the Mix 'N Chop. They have made cooking and preparing meals so much easier and more enjoyable for me.

5. What are you hoping to learn from this group as a new consultant?

I am hoping to learn tips and tricks from experienced consultants, share ideas and successes, and stay updated on new products and promotions. I am also looking forward to building connections and a sense of community with other Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dori Province
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera