• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Lisa Enders, the new consultant in Muskegon with 5 virtual parties?

In summary, Lisa Enders is a new consultant for Pampered Chef in Muskegon, Michigan and is excited to share her love for their products with others. She is located in Muskegon, but as a virtual consultant, she can serve customers from all over the country. With 5 virtual parties under her belt, she is still new to the business but is already enjoying connecting with customers. Lisa loves being a consultant for Pampered Chef because she gets to share her passion for cooking and entertaining with others and is part of a supportive community. To book a virtual party with her, you can contact her directly or through her Pampered Chef website.
Lisa Enders
Hi. I'm Lisa Enders. I am a brand new consultant in Muskegon, Michigan. I have 5 virtual parties under my belt. I'm loving it so far!

Welcome to CS Lisa!

1. Who is Lisa Enders?

Lisa Enders is a brand new consultant for Pampered Chef in Muskegon, Michigan. She has recently joined our team and is excited to share her love for our products with others.

2. Where is Lisa Enders located?

Lisa Enders is located in Muskegon, Michigan. However, as a virtual consultant, she is able to serve customers from all over the country.

3. How many virtual parties does Lisa Enders have under her belt?

Lisa Enders currently has 5 virtual parties under her belt. She is still new to the business, but is already having a great time connecting with customers and sharing our amazing products.

4. What does Lisa Enders love about being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Lisa Enders loves being a consultant for Pampered Chef because she gets to share her passion for cooking and entertaining with others. She also loves being a part of a supportive and welcoming community.

5. How can I book a virtual party with Lisa Enders?

To book a virtual party with Lisa Enders, you can contact her directly or reach out to her through her Pampered Chef website. She will be more than happy to help you plan a fun and interactive virtual party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBotzler
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmswift
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AxlsGrammy