• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Start My Pampered Chef Journey Again? Join Me!

In summary, to re-sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to fill out a consultant agreement form and order your kit. If you have been previously involved with Pampered Chef, you can still join as a consultant by following the same sign-up process as a new consultant. Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for consultants, including training and development programs, marketing materials, online tools, and a community of consultants. Being a Pampered Chef consultant allows for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and commissions. It's important to prioritize and plan your time effectively to ensure a successful and balanced journey.
barbchan
:) Hello all!
My name is Barbara and I will be re-signing up with The Pampered Chef in a few days. I was a Kitchen Consultant several years ago and I really loved it...however, due to some personal issues I had to quit.

A friend invited me to her Pampered Chef show and I wanted to help her out so I went. I ended up feeling that old feeling for having my own business and earning products for free. My husband noticed the stars in my eyes as I looked at the new catalog and told me that if I wanted to become a consultant again that he would support me in it.

And so, with my consultant agreement form and the ordering of my kit being just around the corner, along with my desire to really succeed this time, I began searching the internet for selling tips. That is how I found these forums. I am thrilled to see all the wonderful tips, advice,and support here.

I'm a SAHM of 4 wonderful children...one is married and gone. I work at a convenience store on weekends and can't wait for the day I can kiss that store goodbye for good! I have a wonderful husband of almost 11 years.

It's good to be here with you all.:D

Yippee, glad to have you back!!!

Great luck to you in starting up again!

Hey Soonerchef, are you in Oklahoma? My parents live in Duncan so I'm always interested to know if anyone knows the area.

Thanks for the welcome! I can't wait to get my kit ordered and get started!

barbchan said:
Hey Soonerchef, are you in Oklahoma? My parents live in Duncan so I'm always interested to know if anyone knows the area.

Thanks for the welcome! I can't wait to get my kit ordered and get started!

No, don't live there anymore:( , but I was born in OKC and raised in Norman. I go back at least 3 times a year to see family (and 1 of those times is always for a football game!). I now live outside of St. Louis, allthough I will always be an Oklahoman at heart. I assume by you saying that your parents live in Duncan that you don't? I do know that there are quite a few Oklahoman's on this site though.

Okay, just saw that you are in Tennessee...duh

I haven't lived in Oklahoma since I was about 7. Our family started traveling all over the US and then after I married here in Tennessee, my parents moved back to Ok to stay. I've visited a few times but we are not a close family. Maybe one day, God willing, we will be but for now, we're not.

Hi barbchan! I restarted my Pampered Chef business too (last October). I had sold from (I think) 1990 to 1997 or so. I missed it so bad, I'm back.

My hubby is an over the road truck driver (Owner Operator) and I go with him quite often. We have a great customer in Duncan, OK. They always load smoothly and are a really nice family owned business. They're kind of out in the middle of nowhere it seems though.

Anyway, it's great to have you back!

Feel free to email me. [email protected]

Kris

Welcome back aboard barbchan. O just started in April and so far I love being a part of PC. This sight is has wonderful people with good ideas, it sometimes gets addicting. I have family that use to live in Woodward, Ok and also Oklahoma City. I always loved going down there to visit. As a little kid I love playing in the red dirt. In Nebraska we have brown dirt and no rain to make it mud, Ha. We desperatley need the rain.
Anyway welcome back and if you have any ideas to share please share with all of us.

1. What is the process for re-signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To re-sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to fill out a consultant agreement form and order your kit. You can also reach out to your previous sponsor or contact the Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

2. Can I still join as a consultant if I have been previously involved with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still join as a consultant even if you have been previously involved with Pampered Chef. Simply follow the same sign-up process as a new consultant.

3. What support and resources are available for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for consultants, including training and development programs, marketing materials, online tools, and a community of consultants to connect with for advice and support.

4. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with other responsibilities?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant can be flexible and can easily fit into your schedule. You can choose your own hours and work around your other responsibilities. It's important to prioritize and plan your time effectively to ensure a successful and balanced journey.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free products, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn commission on sales. You also have the chance to build a successful business, connect with others, and have a flexible work schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT