• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing... Maria the Pampered Chef (Canada)

In summary, the speaker has been with Pampered Chef for 8+ years and is happy to be back as a consultant. They were initially drawn to the quality of the products and the company's spirit. They have had a great experience with the products and continue to use them regularly. Life circumstances took them away from the company, but they were inspired to rejoin due to their daughter's reaction to the products in their new consultant kit. To learn more about Pampered Chef products, one can visit the speaker's website or follow their Facebook page for updates, tips, and recipes.
Maria Harrison-Edge
Hi Everyone,
I am so excited to be part of the Pampered Chef organization AGAIN.
I was first introduced to their products 8+ years ago. Loving the quality of the products and spirit of the company, I joined as a consultant. Unfortunately, as the saying goes Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans. In my case, I needed to take care of the elders in our family.
That being said, I am so glad to be back. My daughter and I happily opened my NEW consultant kit when it arrived and her response was priceless as she recognized many of the products were duplicates of existing ones that we use on a regular basis in our kitchen. She said, “I didn’t know “that” was a Pampered Chef product! I use that all the time.” Pampered Chef quality is awesome. I have had skillets and utensils from other manufacturers that have come and gone, but Pampered Chef is still here.
Over the years, I have mastered my Pampered Chef tools in the kitchen. I am no Julia Childs but certainly extremely confident in my cooking and baking, thanks in part to my Pampered Chef products and continued practice.
I am looking forward to sharing, learning and growing together with you!Happy times are made in the kitchen,Maria Harrison-Edge
upload_2016-9-6_10-31-29.png

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MariathePamperedChef/?fref=ts

Welcome back! One of the things I love about Pampered Chef is that it's always here when you're ready to begin again.

Welcome to CS

Welcome back.

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I first joined Pampered Chef 8+ years ago, and I am now happy to be back as a consultant.

2. What made you want to join Pampered Chef?

I was initially drawn to the quality of the products and the spirit of the company. I am also a fan of the products and have been using them in my own kitchen for many years.

3. What has been your experience with Pampered Chef products?

I have had a great experience with Pampered Chef products. I have tried and tested them in my own kitchen and have found them to be of excellent quality and durability. I continue to use them on a regular basis.

4. What inspired you to become a consultant again?

Life circumstances took me away from Pampered Chef for a while, but I am now excited to be back and share my love for the products with others. My daughter's reaction to seeing the products in my new consultant kit was also a big motivator for me to rejoin the company.

5. How can we connect with you and learn more about Pampered Chef products?

You can visit my Pampered Chef website or follow my Facebook page for updates, tips, and recipes. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have and share my experiences with the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes