• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Order # for Free Samples Promotion?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the details of receiving free samples of coffee and spices during the introductory period for hosting a show. It is clarified that these samples are automatically shipped by the home office and do not need to be added to the order. A flyer is also available for promoting to first hosts and can be found in the consultant's corner under downloads. It is mentioned that the samples are only for the first 6 shows in the first super starter month, not for every show in that month. There is also a mention that the consultant will receive the samples if they host their own show. The number of shows required to qualify for the samples has changed from 6 to 4. The samples are only for hosts of Kitchen Shows during
proudmama02
I have a flyer that says that Host recieve free samples-coffee/spices during my introductory period. I do not have an order # for this. Does anyone have the item/order# for this??

THis is domething they do automaticly. You don't need to enter anything home office does it. You can check in with your host when she gets her shippment. :)

Starter PromoThe coffee and seasoning mix packets automatically ship to your first 6 shows you do not need to add it to the order, HO automatically adds it. If you want a flyer to promote to your first host's, consultants corner under downloads has a flyer you can print and distribute. Hope this helps.. :)
Alison
Michigan

Thanks! I have the sheet printed from PC. Just didn't know it was an automatic ship. Have a Great 4th of July!!! :)

6 Shows or SS month 1I thought that anyone who hosted a show in your first super starte month received the samples. Is it just the first 6 shows?? :(

It is ONLY the first month so no matter how many shows you do that month, it's only who's shows are submitted for your first month. Does that make sense? :confused: If you need further clarification, let me know but I just finished my super starter months and it was only my first month's hosts. :)

What about...if the consultant is the host. Do you still get the coffee and spices?
Michelle

consultant as host..Yes I hosted my own show and received the packet, In my ss2 month my host received the packet also, she was my fifth show, I believe it was for the first 6 shows you do..
Alison
Michigan

It used to be 6 shows to qualify, but now it's only 4.

The free samples go to the hosts who have a show in your introductory period...your SS month 1. So, if you have 10 Kitchen Shows during SS month 1, all of these hosts will receive the spices and coffee. It's only for Kitchen Show hosts, though.

Michelle,

Even the consultant gets them if they are the host. It's great. :)

1. Where can I find the order number for the free samples promotion?

The order number for the free samples promotion can be found in your confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

2. Can I use a previous order number for the free samples promotion?

No, the order number must be from a current order that includes the free samples promotion in order to qualify for the promotion.

3. I can't find my order number, what should I do?

If you cannot find your order number, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you locate your order number.

4. How many times can I use the same order number for the free samples promotion?

Each order number can only be used once for the free samples promotion. If you have multiple orders that qualify, you can use a different order number for each one.

5. Is there a time limit for using the order number for the free samples promotion?

Yes, the order number must be used within the specified time period stated in the promotion terms and conditions. After this time, the order number will no longer be valid for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies