• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious vegan recipes for my party guests?

In summary, there are several easy and delicious vegan appetizers that can be served at parties, such as a roasted vegetable and hummus platter or a vegan spinach and artichoke dip. For a main dish, a vegan lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie or a tofu or cashew ricotta lasagna are great options. There are also many vegan dessert options, such as chocolate truffles and fruit crisp. To incorporate more vegetables into party recipes, one can make a vegetable platter with dips, add vegetables to dishes like pasta salad and pizza, or make a vegetable-based soup or stew. Vegan-friendly party snacks include roasted chickpeas, vegan cheese and crackers, and a vegan charcuterie board.
Linda Zamora
Hi - I am a new consultant within past 60 days and I currently have a party where a customer is asking for Vegan recipes. Not just Vegetarian but Vegan. I also am looking to get more vegetables into my recipes as well and would like to be able to provide all types of recipes for my customers.

Welcome to CS Zamora!

Welcome Linda.You could search the threads using the search tool. See what others have suggested in the past. I found this thread...it's old, but doesn't mean the recipes can't still be great and useful.
https://www.chefsuccess.com/threads/need-vegan-recipe-ideas.66459/#post-849274
https://www.chefsuccess.com/threads/simple-vegan-and-gluten-free-dessert-recipe.80349/You could also ask your host what kind of things she was thinking or come up with a plan (not too much, especially starting out)...meal, appetizer, dessert. You could search online for vegan recipes, and then make them work for your PC supplies!Good luck and welcome.

1. What are some easy and delicious vegan appetizers for my party?

One great vegan appetizer option is a roasted vegetable and hummus platter. Simply roast a variety of vegetables, such as bell peppers, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes, and serve with a variety of hummus flavors for dipping. Another option is to make a vegan spinach and artichoke dip using cashew cream as a substitute for traditional dairy cream.

2. Can you suggest a vegan main dish that will satisfy both vegans and non-vegans?

A great option for a main dish is a vegan lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie. This dish is hearty and flavorful, and can easily be made ahead of time and reheated for the party. Another option is to make a vegan lasagna using tofu or cashew ricotta as a substitute for traditional ricotta cheese.

3. Are there any vegan desserts that are easy to make and will impress my guests?

Yes, there are many delicious vegan dessert options that are easy to make. One option is to make vegan chocolate truffles using dates, nuts, and cocoa powder. You can also make a vegan fruit crisp using oats, nuts, and coconut oil for a healthier dessert option.

4. How can I incorporate more vegetables into my party recipes?

One easy way to incorporate more vegetables into your party recipes is to make a vegetable platter with a variety of dips, such as hummus, ranch, and salsa. You can also add vegetables to dishes like pasta salad, stir-fry, and pizza. Another option is to make a vegetable-based soup or stew as an appetizer or main dish.

5. Can you recommend any vegan-friendly party snacks?

There are many tasty vegan snacks that are perfect for parties. Some options include roasted chickpeas, vegan cheese and crackers, and a variety of nuts and dried fruits. You can also make a vegan charcuterie board using vegan deli meats, cheeses, and crackers for a more elevated snack option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherP19