• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using a personal website to boost your Pampered Chef business?

In summary, Kelly McCausey is a successful entrepreneur and business coach with over 20 years of experience in the direct sales industry. She is the founder of Solo Smarts and hosts the Solo Smarts podcast. At Pampered Chef, she is a consultant and team leader, helping train and support other consultants and promoting the company's products through cooking parties. Kelly joined Pampered Chef in 2005 and quickly became a top performer, eventually growing her team and helping others find success. Her extensive experience and passion for teaching make her a valuable asset to the company. To learn more about Kelly and her work with Pampered Chef, you can visit her website, follow her on social media, and tune into her podcast.
kellymccausey
Hi! I am a brand new Pampered Chef kitchen consultant. I just got my kit and I am pumped and ready to jump into my shows! I was tickled to find this forum and hope to learn a bunch!

Do any of you use a website as a personal gateway to your PC site?

:) Kelly

Welcome!Glad to have you Kelly! Please pass this website on to your director and other cluster members. We are a new website and I'm hoping everyone will contribute through postings to make us a valuable resource for all Pampered Chef consultants.

Hi Kelly! Congrats on becoming a Pampered Chef kitchen consultant! I have been using Pampered Chef products for years and love them. As for using a website as a personal gateway to your PC site, I highly recommend it. It's a great way to showcase your products and services, and it also allows for easy access for potential customers to browse and purchase. Plus, with the rise of online shopping, having a website is a must for any business these days. Best of luck with your shows!

1. Who is Kelly McCausey?

Kelly McCausey is a successful entrepreneur and business coach who has been in the direct sales industry for over 20 years. She is the founder of the popular website Solo Smarts and the host of the Solo Smarts podcast.

2. What is her role at Pampered Chef?

Kelly McCausey is a Pampered Chef consultant and team leader. She helps train and support other consultants, as well as host cooking parties and share the benefits of Pampered Chef products with customers.

3. How did Kelly get started with Pampered Chef?

Kelly joined Pampered Chef as a consultant in 2005 and quickly rose to become a top performer in the company. She then became a team leader and has been successful in growing her team and helping others find success with Pampered Chef.

4. What sets Kelly apart as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Kelly's extensive experience in direct sales and her passion for teaching and coaching make her a valuable asset to Pampered Chef. She also brings a unique perspective and creative ideas to her parties and events.

5. How can I connect with Kelly and learn more about her work with Pampered Chef?

You can visit Kelly's website, SoloSmarts.com, where she shares tips and resources for entrepreneurs. You can also follow her on social media and tune in to her podcast, Solo Smarts, for insights and advice on building a successful business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies