• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Easy Meatless Recipes for a Successful Grand Opening?

In summary, for easy meatless appetizers and desserts, you could try a Caprese Salad Skewer or Spinach and Artichoke Dip for appetizers, and a Fruit Tart or Chocolate Avocado Mousse for desserts. If your recruiter is not responding, you can try reaching out to your upline or contacting the Pampered Chef home office. For training and support, explore resources like Chef Success, the Consultant's Corner, training courses on the Pampered Chef website, and connecting with other consultants. While attending your recruiter's shows can be helpful, it is not necessary before hosting your own. To qualify in your first 30 days as a consultant, book as many shows as possible, reach out to friends and family, utilize
veggiemama
I just wanted to introduce myself to the board: My name is Rebecca and I just signed up on Oct. 5th. I have my kit and I am excited about planning my grand opening and first shows. I have been experimenting with a few demo recipes using the the new kit. I am a vegetarian and I am looking for *easy* meatless apps and desserts to demo. Any advice would be great!

I also have another question: I haven't been able to get a hold of my recruiter. She emailed me over a week ago to let me know about the October sign on incentive. I signed up and have emailed and called her, but haven't heard back. She is usually very prompt in her responses. I am wondering if she has had some sort of personal emergency (I do not know her on a personal level). I have so many questions, though. I have found Chef Success and am exploring CC and taking training courses. However, I really need to help planning my first shows. I have only been to one PC show and I was going to tag along to some of my recruiter's shows. What should I do?:eek: I really want to qualify in my first 30 days.

TIA,
Rebecca

Welcome!

Keep trying to reach your recruiter. Do you know who your Director is? Or is your recruiter your Director? You could call Home Office to find out the contact information for your Director if they are not the same person.

There is a lot of great information here, just be careful of getting lost. We're all more than willing to answer any questions you might have. The Online Training will give you a good idea of what to do at your show. Bottom line: there's really no wrong way. ;)

Welcome! My first show had a vegetarian there so I opted to do the Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza..was an easy demo and satisfied the desire for no meat. You could also do the Focaccia Bread, but do it on the large bar pan. The Pampered Chef, Ltd. Same with the Caprese Pizzas The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.I'm a Hoosier, too. Where are you located in Indiana? I'm in the bustling metropolis of Denver, IN. (Don't feel bad if you've never heard of it. It's tiny. There's no 4-way stop.)

Yes, call Home Office & ask for the info of the people above your recruiter & start with them. You could also check your spam folder to make sure that they haven't already tried to reach you. If you created a new e-mail address when you signed up, make sure you are checking that account for contact from your upline. It's the one they will see so it's where they will try & reach you. And I agree, as long as you are not lying to the guests with crazy stuff like "everything in the catalog has a lifetime guarantee", then there's really no wrong way to do a show. The online training videos really can give you lots of great ideas for how to succeed.

Today is only the 10th- your recruiter may be on vacation or something. So don't give up her yet.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I guess I over reacted :eek:. My recruiter called today!

Rae~ I had to look up Denver, IN! I am in Ft Wayne.

Kristen~ Thanks for the recipe ideas! I really think the Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza would work well. I'll "test" it out tonight!

If anyone else has more meatless apps or desserts that would show the new consultant kit, keep the ideas coming!

Thanks so much!!!
Rebecca

One thing I did with the pull apart pizza was use shredded cheese, which of course doesn't show the Ultimate Mandoline as a tool, but worked well. You can modify toppings too which gives it some versatility. If you have the Deep Covered Baker, try the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco..and leave the chicken out! It's a great way to showcase the DCB and doing a quick pasta meal in the microwave!
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.I love the Mini S'mores cups and the Elegant Artichoke Cups!

1. What are some easy meatless appetizers and desserts to demo?

As a vegetarian, I can definitely understand wanting to showcase some meatless options for your guests. Some easy and delicious options for appetizers could be a Caprese Salad Skewer made with cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil, or a Spinach and Artichoke Dip served with pita chips or crostini. For desserts, you could try a Fruit Tart made with a pre-made pastry crust and topped with your choice of sliced fruits, or a Chocolate Avocado Mousse made with avocado, cocoa powder, and sweetener of your choice.

2. How do I get in touch with my recruiter if they are not responding?

If your recruiter is not responding to your emails or calls, it is possible that they may be dealing with a personal emergency. You could try reaching out to your upline or another consultant in your area for support and guidance. Another option would be to contact the Pampered Chef home office for assistance.

3. Where can I find training and support for my Pampered Chef business?

Congratulations on finding Chef Success and exploring the Consultant's Corner! These are great resources for training and support for your business. You can also check out the training courses available on the Pampered Chef website, attend local team meetings and conferences, and connect with other consultants in online groups and forums.

4. Should I plan to attend my recruiter's shows before hosting my own?

Attending your recruiter's shows is a great way to learn and get a feel for how a Pampered Chef party works. However, it is not necessary to attend before hosting your own shows. You can also reach out to your upline or other consultants for advice and guidance in planning your first parties.

5. How can I qualify in my first 30 days as a consultant?

Qualifying in your first 30 days as a consultant is a great goal to have! Some tips for achieving this would be to book as many shows as possible, reach out to friends and family for support, and utilize social media and other marketing strategies to promote your business. You could also consider offering a special incentive or promotion for your first few shows to attract more guests. And don't forget to take advantage of the October sign on incentive for new consultants!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linda Zamora
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • melheather
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedpartridge