• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is CS Robin and What is Her Party Hosting Experience?

In summary, CS Robin is a consultant with Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Robin Stetson, also known as CS Robin, is a resident of the panhandle of Nebraska and has been a consultant since March 2021. She has a positive experience hosting Pampered Chef parties and joined as a consultant in March 2021 during the $39 March special, which is a discounted starter kit for new consultants. To contact her for a party, you can reach her through her Pampered Chef website or social media.
Robin Stetson
My name is Robin Stetson. I live in the panhandle of Nebraska. I hosted my first party in February of 2021, and became a consultant with the $39 March special.

Welcome to CS Robin!

1. Who is CS Robin?

CS Robin is a consultant with Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Robin Stetson, also known as CS Robin, is a resident of the panhandle of Nebraska and has been a consultant since March 2021.

2. What is her party hosting experience?

Robin Stetson hosted her first Pampered Chef party in February 2021. She had a positive experience and enjoyed sharing the products with her friends and family. This led her to become a consultant in March 2021.

3. How long has she been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Robin Stetson has been a consultant with Pampered Chef since March 2021. She joined during the $39 March special, which is a discounted starter kit for new consultants.

4. What is the $39 March special?

The $39 March special is a discounted starter kit for new Pampered Chef consultants. This special allows individuals to join the company at a lower cost and start their own business selling high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

5. How can I get in touch with CS Robin for a party?

If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party with CS Robin, you can contact her through her Pampered Chef website or social media. She will be happy to answer any questions and help you plan a successful party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle Attaway
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Attaway
  • stbrn4life