• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Lisa and Why is She Excited for Pampered Chef Conference?

In summary, Lisa is an Independent Director for Pampered Chef who has been with the company for over 5 years. Pampered Chef has had a positive impact on her life and has given her the opportunity to work from home and spend more time with her four grown children. Lisa is excited for the upcoming Pampered Chef Conference because it allows her to connect with other consultants, learn new skills, and continue growing her business.
L. Nichols
Hi There my name is Lisa. I am a Independent Director and have been doing Pampered Chef since January 2016. I love what Pampered Chef has done for me and my family. I have 4 grown children, 1 whom is also a consultant, husband of 26 years, a bird and a dog. I am very excited to be attending Conference in August!!!

Welcome to CS Lisa!

1. Who is Lisa?

Lisa is an Independent Director for Pampered Chef, meaning she runs her own business selling Pampered Chef products. She has been a consultant since January 2016.

2. How long has Lisa been with Pampered Chef?

Lisa has been with Pampered Chef for over 5 years, since January 2016.

3. How has Pampered Chef impacted Lisa's life?

Pampered Chef has made a positive impact on Lisa's life and her family's life. It has provided her with a fulfilling career, as well as the opportunity to work from home and spend more time with her family.

4. How many children does Lisa have?

Lisa has four grown children, one of whom is also a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Why is Lisa excited for Pampered Chef Conference?

Lisa is excited for Pampered Chef Conference because it is a chance for her to connect with other consultants, learn new skills and techniques, and get inspired to continue growing her business. Plus, it's always fun to attend conferences and events for a company you love and believe in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Timpone
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBotzler