• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 1/2 Off Conference Registration - H.O. Phone Call Reminder

In summary, PC is trying to make it easier for consultants to register by offering debit cards and direct deposit.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just had an interesting phone call... Someone from H.O. just called to remind me that I had achieved 1/2 off conference registration with my sales in April.

Love that they are looking out for us! Unfortunately, I can't attend conference, but I think it's cool that they're calling people!

Wish you could "gift" it to someone. Do you think it will show up on your taxes if you don't use it? It would be great to be able to give that to downline or upline .................or me!

pcsharon1 said:
Wish you could "gift" it to someone. Do you think it will show up on your taxes if you don't use it? It would be great to be able to give that to downline or upline .................or me!

LOL!!!

(fine, here are a few more characters!)

I don't know! I never thought about the taxes portion of it. I wouldn't think that it would, but you never know.

I wish that I could gift it to someone! I would definitely do it!

I got a call today today and she asked why I hadn't registered yet (earned 1/2 price too) and I told her travel expenses.....and there are a few other things too.

IMO registration is way down this year and they are trying to make their budget. half of my clustermates who went last year (including me) are not going this year for various reasons, including money.

i know i'm being a downer - i think it's not very cool to encourage people to go into debt by, all of a sudden, announcing that we can put reg on our personal credit cards.

i had fun last year, my first year in PC, but truly the only thing i am using to this day is the feeding america clip. when i'm ready to leverage the time and expense to improve my business, i'll go.

susanr613 said:
i know i'm being a downer - i think it's not very cool to encourage people to go into debt by, all of a sudden, announcing that we can put reg on our personal credit cards.

yeah, I'm not a fan of encouraging consultants to go into debt.

well my debit card is my credit card. That's all I have!

Don't think they are encouraging people to go into debt. Just trying to make it easier if one wanted to go. It's a personal choice whether they used their debit card/credit card/ or PC debit. Still came out of their pocket somehow. PC wants everyone to be able to go that wants to. Just trying to help with more solutions!

susanr613 said:

I don't think they are encouraging people to go into debt - just making life a little easier. In my case, I only use my PC account for shows. I deposit the checks from my shows and use my pc debit card to submit online. I don't keep much extra cash in there - maybe $30 in case a check doesn't clear. We are military so we move every couple of years but our main bank doesn't. It's in Texas - I'm in New Jersey. For me to register with my debit card I would have to go to an ATM to make a withdrawl, then to my PC bank to deposit before I registered. This is just way easier. My commission and my husbands pay are both direct deposited into that bank in Texas. It would have been a hassle to have had to register using my PC debit card.

Sharon..betcha we have the same bank ;)

Bet you're right! Best bank ever! Took us a few years in to find it but so much better than those on post banks it's not even funny.

What is the "Get 1/2 Off Conference Registration - H.O. Phone Call Reminder"?

The "Get 1/2 Off Conference Registration - H.O. Phone Call Reminder" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to conference attendees. It allows them to receive 50% off their conference registration fee when they sign up and pay over the phone during a designated phone call reminder period.

When is the phone call reminder period for the "Get 1/2 Off Conference Registration" promotion?

The phone call reminder period for the "Get 1/2 Off Conference Registration" promotion varies each year. It will be announced closer to the conference date and will also be included in the conference registration materials.

How do I sign up and pay for conference registration during the phone call reminder period?

To take advantage of the "Get 1/2 Off Conference Registration" promotion, you must call our designated phone number during the phone call reminder period. Our customer service team will assist you with registering and taking payment over the phone.

Can I still receive the 1/2 off discount if I register for the conference online?

No, the 1/2 off discount is only available for those who register and pay during the designated phone call reminder period. However, you can still register online at the regular conference registration fee.

What if I miss the phone call reminder period? Can I still receive the 1/2 off discount?

If you miss the phone call reminder period, you will not be able to receive the 1/2 off discount. However, you can still register online at the regular conference registration fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
jendill
Replies
Views
3RingChef