• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Clothing Store Event, Any Ideas Please?

In summary, make sure to clarify the details, come prepared, invite your best customers, offer a discount or promotion, mingle with customers, have a door prize or raffle, and be confident. Good luck!
pamperedchefqueen
Hi I got invited to do a 2 hour thing in a nice clothing store. It is very different and I am interested, but now I feel unsure of how to do this.

She said I should bring a display, set up in thier larger dressing room in the back (that seems a bit odd) invite all my "better customers" to come see me there, and they would give them 40% off any clothing they buy... and I could come out and mingle with the customers, not stay in the dressing room.

I was thinking of inviting all my previous hosts and big $ customers

... having christmas chocolates to hand out, a door prize drawing and gift ideas flyers, maybe some gift ideas made up to show?

Should I offer a discount myself? I certainly can't offer 40% off...

Eeek, now I have agreed to do this and am feeling all out of my depth! Help!

Find out if they are advertising that you'll be there...did a Dress Barn event like this but there was no advertising and the customers weren't expecting us there...nor did they want to talk with any of the 6-8 different vendors around the store! Your post makes it sounds like THEY are looking for YOU to bring in the customers! Good luck, a 40% discount just might do it...give it a shot, it's only 2 hours. I'd hand out recipe cards and see if I could do a raffle to get contact information.

First of all, congratulations on being invited to do this event at a nice clothing store! It's always exciting to have new opportunities to showcase your business and products. Here are some tips to help you navigate this event with confidence:1. Clarify the details: Before you start planning, make sure you have all the details from the store owner or event organizer. Ask questions about the event format, their expectations, and any specific guidelines or requirements they have.2. Come prepared: As the store owner suggested, bring a display of your products to showcase in the dressing room. This is a great opportunity to highlight your best-selling or new products. Also, make sure to bring business cards, order forms, and any other materials you may need to make sales or collect customer information.3. Invite your best customers: It's a good idea to reach out to your top customers and invite them to the event. This will not only help you make more sales, but it also shows your appreciation for their support. You can also consider offering them a special discount or gift as a thank you for attending.4. Offer a discount or promotion: Since the store is offering a 40% discount, you may want to offer a smaller discount or promotion to incentivize customers to make a purchase. This could be a percentage off their total purchase or a free gift with purchase. Make sure to communicate this in your invitations and at the event.5. Prepare for mingling: As the store owner suggested, make an effort to mingle with the customers during the event. This is a great opportunity to build relationships and answer any questions they may have about your products or business. Also, make sure to have a clear understanding of the store's policies and procedures for handling sales.6. Have a door prize or raffle: To add some excitement to the event, consider offering a door prize or raffle. This could be a gift basket of your products or a gift card to the store. Make sure to promote this in your invitations and at the event to encourage more people to attend.7. Be confident: It's normal to feel a little nervous about doing something new, but remember that you were invited because the store owner believes in your business and products. Have confidence in yourself and your products, and don't be afraid to talk to customers and promote your business.Overall, the key to a successful event is to be organized, prepared, and confident. Have fun and enjoy this opportunity to

1. What should I wear to the Interesting Clothing Store Event?

The dress code for the event is usually business casual. This means you can wear slacks or a skirt with a nice top, or a dress. Avoid wearing jeans or anything too casual.

2. Is there a theme for the Interesting Clothing Store Event?

No, there is no specific theme for the event. However, we encourage attendees to wear clothing from the store to show support and to add to the overall atmosphere of the event.

3. Will there be any discounts or promotions at the Interesting Clothing Store Event?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available exclusively for attendees of the event. Make sure to take advantage of these deals while you shop!

4. Are there any activities or workshops planned for the Interesting Clothing Store Event?

Yes, there will be various activities and workshops throughout the event, such as fashion shows, styling demonstrations, and mini makeovers. Stay tuned for the event schedule for more details.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Interesting Clothing Store Event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. However, please make sure they also RSVP so we can plan accordingly for food and seating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies