• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Clothing Store event, any ideas please?

pamperedchefqueen

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2009
Hi I got invited to do a 2 hour thing in a nice clothing store. It is very different and I am interested, but now I feel unsure of how to do this.

She said I should bring a display, set up in thier larger dressing room in the back (that seems a bit odd) invite all my "better customers" to come see me there, and they would give them 40% off any clothing they buy... and I could come out and mingle with the customers, not stay in the dressing room.

I was thinking of inviting all my previous hosts and big $ customers

... having christmas chocolates to hand out, a door prize drawing and gift ideas flyers, maybe some gift ideas made up to show?

Should I offer a discount myself? I certainly can't offer 40% off...

Eeek, now I have agreed to do this and am feeling all out of my depth! Help!

cindylpal

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2006
Find out if they are advertising that you'll be there...did a Dress Barn event like this but there was no advertising and the customers weren't expecting us there...nor did they want to talk with any of the 6-8 different vendors around the store!

Your post makes it sounds like THEY are looking for YOU to bring in the customers! Good luck, a 40% discount just might do it...give it a shot, it's only 2 hours. I'd hand out recipe cards and see if I could do a raffle to get contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views