• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Catalog Tote for Your Next Party?

In summary, "Interesting Booking Last Night" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef where customers can book a party and earn free or discounted products. To participate, customers must host a party with at least $200 in sales and can receive a free product or discount based on the total sales. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and there is no limit to the number of parties that can be booked. The availability of the promotion may vary by location, so it is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.
ChefMary412
So my husband's friend from work had a jewelry party last night. I never met the woman before... did not know anyone there. I ended up getting too much jewelry :D, having some great wine, great conversation, and ..............
TWO BOOKINGS!!! I used the catalog tote as my purse.

That's fantastic! Hopefully the commissions from those shows will balance out your jewelry purchases ;)

That's funny--I went to a Tupperware party last night, spent too much money, had my catalog tote with me, and ended up with 3 bookings!

I love the cat. tote. I got it a month ago and use it all the time.
Oh and I booked a jewelery party, too. I tried not to mention PC until after the most of her show... to respect her, but the consultant actually commented on my bag and got the conversation going.

ChefMary412 said:
I love the cat. tote. I got it a month ago and use it all the time.
Oh and I booked a jewelery party, too. I tried not to mention PC until after the most of her show... to respect her, but the consultant actually commented on my bag and got the conversation going.

That is funny, good job on the bookings, business is everywhere!

PamperedChefLayla said:
I need to get a catalog tote!!!!!

I need more friends to invite me to a party!! :D

1. What is "Interesting Booking Last Night"?

"Interesting Booking Last Night" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can book a party and earn free or discounted products.

2. How does the "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion work?

To take advantage of the "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion, customers must host a party and have at least $200 in sales. The host will then receive a free product or a discount on their order based on the party's total sales.

3. Can I combine the "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion with other offers?

Unfortunately, the "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Is there a limit to how many parties I can book to take advantage of this promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of parties you can book to receive the benefits of the "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion. The more parties you book, the more free and discounted products you can earn.

5. How long is the "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion available?

The "Interesting Booking Last Night" promotion is available for a limited time only and may vary depending on your location. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates and details of the promotion in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ShelbyMichalek