• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Clear Out Your Office? Interested in Old Catalogs?

In summary, the "Interested in Old Catalogs" section on the website allows customers to browse and purchase specific products or items featured in past catalogs. Not all old catalogs are available on the website, but a limited selection can be purchased at a discounted price. New catalogs are added regularly, and customers can request specific products from old catalogs by contacting customer service.
noelskitchen
I would like to clear out some space in my office. I have way too many catalogs and other supplies that I need to part with. Please send me an e-mail with what you are interested in to [email protected]. Payment method requested through PayPal.

Buyer must pay shipping. Not sure how much regular USPS mail would be willing to negotiate regular shipping costs; but I believe the larger qty. of catalogs would fit in the $10.70 Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. $4.95 for smaller qty. $4.90 real small packages. All catalogs are new, have been opened and labeled on the back, but you could re-label them with your information.

Here's the list: (I'm still clearing out things, I'll post more later)

Winter 2008-25 catalogs $15.00
Spring/Summer 2009-25 catalogs (Still in plastic wrap) $25.00
Fall/Winter 2008 Combo-25 catalogs $15.00
New Comfort Food/Sweet Favorites Invitations 2packs-$2.00
New Sweet Favorites Recipe Cards 2 packs-$2.00

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bumping for afternoon crowd.

1. What is the purpose of the "Interested in Old Catalogs" section on your website?

The "Interested in Old Catalogs" section on our website is for customers who are looking for specific products or items that were featured in previous catalogs. It allows them to browse and purchase these items if they are still available.

2. Are all of the old catalogs available on the website?

No, not all of the old catalogs are available on our website. We only have a limited selection of past catalogs that are still in stock. If you are looking for a specific catalog, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I purchase products from old catalogs at a discounted price?

Yes, some products from old catalogs may be available at a discounted price. However, this depends on the availability and demand for the product. We cannot guarantee that all products from old catalogs will be discounted.

4. How often are new catalogs added to the "Interested in Old Catalogs" section?

We add new catalogs to the "Interested in Old Catalogs" section on a regular basis. However, this depends on the availability of the catalogs and the demand from our customers. We recommend checking back frequently to see if any new catalogs have been added.

5. Can I request a specific product from an old catalog that is not currently available on the website?

Yes, you can request a specific product from an old catalog that is not currently available on the website. You can contact our customer service team and provide them with the product name and catalog number, and they will check if it is still in stock or if it can be restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gilliandanielle
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • cookingmomgb