• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insurance Deductions?

redd3708

May 3, 2006
What is the $2.00 (monthly) insurance deductions for? I remember reading about it but forgot. (Oopsies.) Insurance for what? Mail? :eek:

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Liability Insurance, we all have to carry it by law. It's in case one of your guests, for example, is using a knife a cuts their finger off.

redd3708

May 3, 2006
Ah! I see. Doy!

Soonerchef, you seem to always be answering my questions. Thanks alot!!! You da best! LoL.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Your welcome, DH thinks I am on here way too much...he says I am addicted! But, that will be changing come Monday when I go back to work full time...I don't know what I will do with out this site to go on all day!!!!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
soonerchef said:
Your welcome, DH thinks I am on here way too much...he says I am addicted! But, that will be changing come Monday when I go back to work full time...I don't know what I will do with out this site to go on all day!!!!

My hubby says the same thing:rolleyes: I tell him it's work! We'll miss you, though I'm sure you'll be getting on here once you get off work!