• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why was insurance deducted from my commission check for July and August?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to have general liability insurance and product liability insurance. This insurance can be purchased through the company at a discounted rate and typically costs between $50 to $150 per year. It is not recommended to use personal insurance for Pampered Chef events as it may not provide adequate coverage. Insurance can be purchased through the company's website or by contacting their customer service team.
Happy Mom
My kit shipped the very end of JUly and was received by me in August. Ny SSI month was Sept. Why did they HO deduct insurance for July and August from my commission check?

I have the same questionI signed the contract the very last day of July. My super starter month was not until September as well. I had some small (1 item) orders during August, which my portion went directly to the insurance.

I look at it like this. First, the insurance amount is very small, and covers a lot. There is no way we could purchase at such a nominal rate. Second, I think the home office views, that we could have potentially had shows in July and August, therefore the insurance.

It's possible that the insurance was deducted for those months because it was included in the cost of the kit that was shipped to you. Since you received the kit in August, the company may have already paid for insurance coverage for July and August and is now deducting that cost from your commission check. It's also possible that there was a delay in processing the insurance deduction, which is why it showed up on your September commission check. I would recommend reaching out to the company to clarify the reason for the deduction and see if there is any way to adjust it for future months.

What types of insurance do I need before starting with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to have general liability insurance and product liability insurance. General liability insurance protects you from any claims of bodily injury or property damage that may occur during a Pampered Chef event. Product liability insurance protects you in case any of the products you sell cause harm or injury to a customer.

Do I need to purchase insurance on my own?

No, Pampered Chef provides the option for consultants to purchase insurance through the company at a discounted rate. This insurance includes general liability and product liability coverage.

How much does insurance cost for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost of insurance for a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the level of coverage and the number of events you plan on hosting. Generally, the cost ranges from $50 to $150 per year.

Can I use my own personal insurance for Pampered Chef events?

No, it is not recommended to use your own personal insurance for Pampered Chef events. Personal insurance policies may not cover the specific risks associated with hosting a Pampered Chef event, and you could be left vulnerable to potential claims.

How do I purchase insurance for my Pampered Chef business?

You can purchase insurance for your Pampered Chef business through the company's website or by contacting their customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and assist you in selecting the right coverage for your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • byrd1956