• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Consultant Exclusives: Hot or Not?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of selling consultant exclusive products, specifically a cool n serve set that is currently only available to consultants. The speakers agree that it is a great recruiting tool and hope for more consultant exclusive items in the future. They also mention the high demand for these products and the disappointment of customers who cannot purchase them. Overall, they encourage promoting and sharing these products with customers.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we'll be able to sell these? I could see them really being hot! But, consultant exclusive is cool too! Just wondering.

As of right now they are a consultant exclusive. But I see it as a great recruiting tool! I plan to take mine with me everywhere - the pool, the park, to my shows, the ice rink (yes, even in the middle of summer), you name it, I'm bringing it. I know it will draw tons of attention and the "I earned it as a bonus just for submitting 2 shows in May! Isn't that awesome? And it came with plates, utensils, and cups! Want to know more..."

Yes, I agree!! Wonderful recruiting tool!! I actually hope they will have more consultant exclusive items.

I just got home from an event and a friend of mine stopped by... she thought it was really cute and asked if it came as a set (I had set it up with the cups and plates and the cool n serve sitting in it) She was upset when I told her it was a consultant exclusive... then she asked why I even bothered to put it out if people couldn't buy it... because it's a secret recruiting tool! You want cool exclusive stuff too? Join my team. LOL.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can tell you that our consultant exclusive products are always in high demand. However, I'm not sure if we'll be able to sell these particular items. I'll definitely keep an eye out for any updates and let you know if I hear anything. In the meantime, let's continue to promote and share our amazing consultant exclusive products with our customers! They are sure to love them just as much as we do. Thanks for bringing this up and happy selling!

1. What are Selling Consultant Exclusives?

Selling Consultant Exclusives are products that are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. These products are not available in stores or online, making them unique and exclusive to our consultants and their customers.

2. How often are new Selling Consultant Exclusives released?

We release new Selling Consultant Exclusives every season, which typically means four times per year. These products are available for a limited time only, so make sure to check in with your consultant regularly to see what's new!

3. Are Selling Consultant Exclusives more expensive than other Pampered Chef products?

No, Selling Consultant Exclusives are priced the same as other Pampered Chef products. Our goal is to provide high-quality, affordable products to all of our customers, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not.

4. Can I purchase Selling Consultant Exclusives without hosting a party or attending a cooking show?

Yes, you can purchase Selling Consultant Exclusives directly from your consultant without needing to host a party or attend a cooking show. However, hosting a party or attending a cooking show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so we highly recommend it!

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to Selling Consultant Exclusives?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or through a current consultant. Once you become a consultant, you will have access to all of our exclusive products, including Selling Consultant Exclusives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nhpegt