• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing for Shows: My Simple Additions Entertaining Set

In summary, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes a large serving platter, four small serving bowls, and a wire serving rack. It is perfect for showcasing appetizers, dips, and other small bites, and can also be used for desserts or as a cheese board. The set is microwave and dishwasher safe, and additional bowls and platters can be purchased separately to expand the set. It is versatile and can be incorporated into various party themes, making it a fun and convenient option for entertaining.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Thought I should share. I have been taking this piece to my shows lately. For my show on Saturday I put my Simple Additions Entertaining Set and my small square in it. It worked very well I had one less thing to bring. (I have been toting them around in a wine bag, and bringing the tote empty.) They didn't slide around at all because you can strap them in. I do wrap up my pieces in dish towels before I pack them up so they don't bang against each other.

WOW!! That's a great idea!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :D :D

I love this wine bag! I just thought I would share in case anyone else is looking for a better way to bring their show stuff around.I just bought this bag and love it. I also bought the accessory bag which easily holds a cutting board, 2 sets of recipe cards, a couple of catalogs, and a pen. I love the fact that it has a strap to carry it over your shoulder. I highly recommend it!

1. What is included in the Simple Additions Entertaining Set?

The Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes a large serving platter, four small serving bowls, and a wire serving rack.

2. How can I use the Simple Additions Entertaining Set for my shows?

The set is perfect for showcasing appetizers, dips, and other small bites. The large serving platter can also be used to display desserts or as a cheese board. The small bowls can be used for condiments or toppings. The set is versatile and can be used in many different ways to enhance your displays during shows.

3. Is the Simple Additions Entertaining Set microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the set is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and convenience.

4. Can I purchase additional bowls or platters for the Simple Additions Entertaining Set?

Yes, additional bowls and platters can be purchased separately to expand your set and create even more options for your displays.

5. How can I incorporate the Simple Additions Entertaining Set into my party themes?

The set is designed to be versatile and can be incorporated into various party themes. For example, use the platter and bowls for a Mexican fiesta theme to hold chips and dips, or use it for a holiday party to display festive desserts. Get creative and have fun with your displays!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies