• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How well does the Insulated Collapsible Cooler hold up for beach trips?

In summary, the Insulated Collapsible Cooler is a great product. It is easy to carry, has a great size, and is perfect for carrying various items.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Insulated Collapsible Cooler. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Looks cute, but a round item just isn't going to fit as well in the car, trunk, etc as a square or rectangular one.

Has anyone used this??? How is the size? Any reviews???

It is AWESOME! Some have found theirs to leak so I recommend that when you get it to fill it with water (half way is enough). If it doesn't leak it's safe to use with ice. If it does leak do an adjustment to get a new one.

Thanks Beth! I wouldn't have thought to test it nor have my customers test it.

I only thought of it because a few people said theirs leaked.

Has anyone had problems with the clip closures? I have one that is stuck and I can't get it undone.

No problems with the clips. I LOVE this product. I'm so glad they came out with one that doesn't have pink. It wouldn't bother my husband, but I had customers saying their husbands wouldn't use it with the pink.It's a great size. It's easy to carry. If someone asks if you can use it for hot things as well, the answer is no. (Tried that and ruined one.)

Thanks Rae, I love mine as well. My hubby was able to use a tool of his and got it unstuck, so it is back in service now :). I love carrying my RockCrok to shows in it.

I took mine to the beach this weekend. I had 7 bottles of water (no ice since half the water was frozen), 2 glad containers, one sub, one deli salad container (16 oz), 3 baggies of ring bologna, and a small bowl of dog food. It all fit and it wasn't bulging. I was extremely happy. That would have never all fit into my playmate cooler. And it took up less room in the trunk.

1. What are the dimensions of the Insulated Collapsible Cooler?

The Insulated Collapsible Cooler measures 14" x 12" x 9" when fully expanded, and when collapsed, it measures 14" x 12" x 3". This makes it compact and easy to store when not in use.

2. What is the material of the Insulated Collapsible Cooler?

The Insulated Collapsible Cooler is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material. This ensures that it can withstand outdoor use and is easy to clean.

3. Can the Insulated Collapsible Cooler hold ice for an extended period?

Yes, the Insulated Collapsible Cooler is designed to keep ice and beverages cold for up to 12 hours. This makes it perfect for picnics, camping trips, and other outdoor activities.

4. How many cans can the Insulated Collapsible Cooler hold?

The Insulated Collapsible Cooler can hold up to 20 cans of standard size (12 oz) when fully expanded. It also has additional pockets and compartments for storing other items such as utensils and snacks.

5. Is the Insulated Collapsible Cooler easy to transport?

Yes, the Insulated Collapsible Cooler has a padded handle and a detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying. It also has a sturdy base and side clips to keep it upright and stable while being transported.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg