• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instructions for Making a Ring:

In summary, if you need instructions for making a ring, I suggest checking out All The Best for step-by-step guidance. Additionally, I recommend using pliers, wire cutters, beads, and wire to create a beautiful ring. Follow these simple steps: measure the wire, create loops, thread the beads, secure the loops, trim the wire, shape the loops, and adjust the beads. These instructions can be printed on a 4x6 index card for easy reference.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I know how to make a ring but I was wondering if anyone had anything typed up for their customers on how to make a ring? I have a customer that wants me to make sure I have these instructions printed out for all her guests. Thank you.

Sarah

Tell her to buy ALL THE BEST.

Like Deb mentioned there are great step by step instructions in All The Best. The only thing I remember ever seeing typed up was an explanation from Ann that was something like 'place the crescent roll triangles with wide sides inwards and points hanging over the outside edge of the stone at the positions of the clock of 12, 3, 6 and 9. Then add the remaining 4 triangles in between the first four. Put your filling on the crescent rolls, spread evenly and then pull the points up and over the filling towards the centre of the stone, tucking the points under'.

She says it much better but I hope that helps some.

Here is what I give my guests

I print it on a blank 4 X 6 index card

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - How to make a Sandwich Ring 001.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 336
,Thank you for reaching out! I have a few suggestions for how to make a ring that you can share with your customers. First, gather all the necessary tools and materials such as pliers, wire cutters, beads, and wire. Then, follow these simple steps:1. Measure the wire to the desired length for the ring, leaving about an extra inch on each end.
2. Use the pliers to create a small loop at one end of the wire.
3. Thread the beads onto the wire, leaving enough space for the ring to fit comfortably on the finger.
4. Once all the beads are on, use the pliers to create another loop at the other end of the wire, securing the beads in place.
5. Adjust the loops to ensure they are both facing the same direction and are the desired size for the ring.
6. Use the wire cutters to trim any excess wire.
7. Use the pliers to shape the loops into a circular shape, creating the ring.
8. Gently adjust the beads to evenly distribute them around the ring.
9. Your ring is now ready to wear or gift!I hope these instructions are helpful for you and your customers. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy crafting!

What are the instructions for assembling the ring?

The instructions for assembling the ring can be found in the product manual or on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to attach the ring base to the stand, place the ring mold on top, and secure it with the metal clip. Then, you can fill the mold with your desired ingredients and bake according to the recipe.

How do I clean the ring after use?

Cleaning the ring is simple. Allow it to cool completely before disassembling and washing the parts with warm, soapy water. The ring mold is also dishwasher safe. Be sure to dry all parts thoroughly before storing.

What types of recipes can I make with the ring?

The ring is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, including savory dishes like quiches and casseroles, or sweet treats like bundt cakes and monkey bread. You can also get creative and use it for unique dishes such as pizza rings or stuffed breads.

Do I need to grease the ring before using it?

It is recommended to lightly spray the ring mold with cooking spray before adding ingredients. This will help prevent sticking and make it easier to remove the finished dish from the mold.

Can I use the ring in the microwave?

No, the ring is not microwave safe. It is designed to be used in the oven only. Using it in the microwave can damage the product and may cause it to melt or warp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
yourpcgal