• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instant Winners in Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!

In summary, the "Instant Winners" in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!" are special prizes that players can win instantly during the game. To become an "Instant Winner", players must complete tasks such as sharing the game on social media or making a purchase. If a player wins an "Instant Winner" prize, they will receive a notification and will need to provide their contact information for the prize to be shipped to them. It is possible to win multiple prizes, but each player can only win one per day. The prizes are not transferable and can only be used by the player who wins them.
baychef
Silver Member
Hey it was great to see names like Caroyln's and Deb's (I know I missed some) for being instant winners in the PC games!!!:party:

thanks! I just used my pc $$ to register for spring launch.

I never called HO, but boy was I upset with this. On the first day, I came up as a winner. People saw my name on the list,sent me emails about it. I went back on 1-2 days later, I was NO longer on the list. How odd is that?

That is totally strange! I too would be upset and want to know why. Did you ever get an explanation?

That happened to quite a few of us. They never sent anything out about it. I was very disappointed in the lack of communication about it. I actually pointed it out to the IT department when it happened to me. That was the first they heard of it and then it happened to other people I know. I think a "we are sorry that happened, we had a glitch" message would have been appropriate.

chefkugler said:
I never called HO, but boy was I upset with this. On the first day, I came up as a winner. People saw my name on the list,sent me emails about it. I went back on 1-2 days later, I was NO longer on the list. How odd is that?

The same thing happened to me Melissa.... I did call on the 1st day BUT no one ever got back to me.....I think that's when they figured out they had a problem....

I never did call. But it was upsetting to see/think you won to find out you didn't.

What are the "Instant Winners" in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!"?

The "Instant Winners" in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!" are special prizes that players can win instantly during the game. These prizes can range from free products to discounts on future purchases.

How do you become an "Instant Winner" in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!"?

To become an "Instant Winner" in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!", you must play the game and complete the required tasks. These tasks may include sharing the game on social media, making a purchase, or referring friends to the game. The more tasks you complete, the higher your chances of becoming an "Instant Winner".

What happens if I win an "Instant Winner" prize in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!"?

If you win an "Instant Winner" prize in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!", you will receive a notification immediately. You will then be asked to provide your contact information so that the prize can be shipped to you. Make sure to check your email and spam folder regularly to ensure you don't miss out on your prize.

Can I win multiple "Instant Winner" prizes in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!"?

Yes, it is possible to win multiple "Instant Winner" prizes in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!". However, each player can only win one prize per day. If you are lucky enough to win multiple prizes, they will be shipped to you separately.

Are the "Instant Winner" prizes in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!" transferable?

No, the "Instant Winner" prizes in "Pampered Chef Games: Celebrate with Carolyn & Deb!" are not transferable. They are only valid for the player who wins them and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lovescooking