• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Instant Read Thermometer Probe Smoker Safe?

In summary, the Instant Read Thermometer is a simple and versatile tool for measuring the temperature of food. It can be used for both hot and cold foods, with a wide temperature range and easy-to-read display. However, it is not waterproof and should be cleaned with a damp cloth or sanitizing wipe. It can be used for all types of meat, as well as baked goods and candy.
chibbitts
Can anyone confirm whether the instant read thermometer probe with cord is smoker safe? I've read all the product stuff and it doesn't say.

I use it in my smoker all the time. Only one I trust. It does say probe is oven & grill safe. Smoking is similar to grilling in my book.

chibbitts said:
Can anyone confirm whether the instant read thermometer probe with cord is smoker safe? I've read all the product stuff and it doesn't say.
Call HO. Best to get it from the horse's mouth.

1. How do I use the Instant Read Thermometer?

The Instant Read Thermometer is simple to use. First, insert the probe into the thickest part of the food you want to measure. Then, wait a few seconds for the temperature to register on the display. Finally, remove the thermometer and read the temperature.

2. Can the Instant Read Thermometer be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Instant Read Thermometer can be used for both hot and cold foods. It has a wide temperature range of -58°F to 572°F, making it suitable for a variety of food items.

3. Is the Instant Read Thermometer waterproof?

No, the Instant Read Thermometer is not waterproof. It is important to keep the thermometer dry and avoid submerging it in water to prevent damage.

4. How do I clean the Instant Read Thermometer?

The probe of the Instant Read Thermometer can be cleaned with a damp cloth or a sanitizing wipe. The display can be wiped with a dry cloth. Do not immerse the thermometer in water for cleaning.

5. Can the Instant Read Thermometer be used for all types of meat?

Yes, the Instant Read Thermometer can be used for all types of meat, including beef, poultry, pork, and fish. It is also suitable for measuring the temperature of baked goods, candy, and other foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperdpaula
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam