1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Installation Problems (Pampered Partner)

1. I just received my package and went to install Pampered Partner and I get errors during installation. Thinking it was a bad CD, i downloaded it from the internet and attempted to install as well, however I received the same error message. The error I receive is:

[​IMG]

I am the sole user of the machine, and have administrator privilidges to it. Any suggestions would be great.

Aug 17, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I have never seen that, but would strongly recommend calling technical support at the home office. THey are really good and can walk your through just about anything! The number is 630-261-8939. They are there until 11 pm CST. Good luck! Computers can be SO frustrating sometimes!

Aug 17, 2005
  3. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Maybe this will work. Name yourself as the administrator and see if that will override the error message. If not, calling tech support is your best option.

Aug 17, 2005
  4. No help with tech support. They're going to be calling me back.
    So far I have:

Logged in as the actual computer Administrator and tried,
    Tried Safe Mode
    Disabled all antivirus/internet security on install
    Tried from a different CD drive
    Tried copying the contents of the CD to the hard drive in a folder
    Tried booting with MSCONFIG and disabling everything
    Tried installing to a directory different than default and different drive.

Still no go. I'm pretty puzzled at this, but I guess I'm going to have to wait for the TS call back. Thanks for those who offered suggestions on this!

Aug 18, 2005
Have something to add?