• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey

In summary, Tyler was approached by a lady at a booth who asked him to become a PC consultant but the catch was, Tyler wasn't at the booth at the time. He contacted her last week and they set up a meeting today. When he got to the neighborhood, he smelled cat urine and was immediately apprehensive so he walked back to his car to put his son in the car. He went up to the door and the lady came to the door and was very excited. The living room had trash everywhere and he politely asked her if they could talk next to his car. She said that the house was her grandmother's and she had to move in last week. The person who was doing the job was lousy and she was working on getting
Porchechef
I had an odd experience today but as more as I thought about it, I was like wow, I guess I was the right person for that and hope I was an encouragement/inspiration for this lady:angel:.

I had a lady from a booth asking about signing to be a PC consultant but the catch was, I wasn't there at the booth at that time- my friend was watching the table for me when I ran to do my door prize presentation. I contacted her last week and we set up a date today for us to meet and discuss questions she had.

My mother was supposed to come in town for a week to visit so I thought it was perfect for me to go and meet with the lady while my mom takes care of my 5 1/2 month old son.

Well, my mother's car was messed up and had to be placed in the shop so she was unable to come and visit. I brought my son along with me. When I got the the neighborhood- it was so run-down, etc. I thought, Am I in the right neighborhood???

When I pulled in, I pulled my son out and walked to the door and immediately smelled cat urine. (Cat-lovers, I have NOTHING against cats. I grew up on a farm and got really tired of them). I was like uh uh I am not going inside! So I walked back to my car to put my son in and had the car running. I went up to the door and the lady came to the door- she was smiling big and so excited while I was standing there mortified!!!! The living room had trash everywhere- there was a path like in a garden where you walk on, in there! I was trying to keep a straight face and politely asked her if we could chat next to my car because my son is sick. (I didn't know what else to say to keep from going in!).

She was like oh sure, I am so sorry about the house!! She went on and explained that it was her grandmother's home and she had to move in last week to take care of her. The person who was doing the job was LOUSY. I just nodded my head because I was thinking- what kind of person lives in this???? She was working on getting someone in to fix the place.

I asked her why she wanted to join. She stated- to GET a new place for her and her grandmother. She used to sell AVON and was unsuccessful because she had no support from her recruiter. She loves to cook and thought this was a great opportunity. So I took my thoughts aside and treated this lady the same way I would with others- by providing answers, etc. Encouraging her to join, etc.

She agreed to sign up! Then when I was driving home- I was like- Why me? Why did I have to be the one to do this? Then I realized-hey- maybe others would have not stopped or even tried to encourage this lady. I was almost to tears because I almost let that cloud my ability to encourage her.

Pampered Chef can help all of us in different ways. I hope that I can help her be successful and be able to get out of that place and start over with her grandmother.

The point of this- "DON'T judge the cover of the book" and be there to encourage every lady and man no matter what! :)

That is a wonderful story Tyler. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure you'll be an excellent source of encouragement for this woman, and I wish you both great success.

Tyler,

It is exactly these type of stories that bring home what Pampered Chef can do for others. She has a motivating "why", and will probably work hard to achieve her goals. Will pray that she and her grandmother are upgrading by her 30th day. :)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Tyler,

It is exactly these type of stories that bring home what Pampered Chef can do for others. She has a motivating "why", and will probably work hard to achieve her goals. Will pray that she and her grandmother are upgrading by her 30th day. :)

Yeah what she said. Your story just gave me chills. That is awesome. What an opportunity to bless someone and be blessed in return.

I am humbled reading this.

Awesome! Good luck!​

What is "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" about?

"Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" is a book that tells the personal journey of a Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her struggles and successes in building her business and finding inspiration along the way.

Who is the author of "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey"?

The author of "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" is a real-life Pampered Chef consultant who wishes to remain anonymous, but shares her experiences and lessons learned in the book to inspire others.

Is "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" is for anyone looking for motivation and encouragement in their personal or professional journey. While it focuses on a Pampered Chef consultant's experiences, the lessons and insights can apply to various industries and roles.

Can I purchase "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It is also available on major online book retailers.

What makes "Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" a must-read?

"Inspiring Story of Encouragement: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Journey" offers a unique and authentic perspective on building a successful business with Pampered Chef. It is filled with valuable insights, tips, and personal anecdotes that will inspire and motivate readers to reach their own goals and dreams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • byrd1956