• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Inspiration: Share Your Favorite Quote Now!

In summary, the conversation is about sharing favorite inspirational quotes. The participants mention various quotes, including "I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me" and "All things are possible with Christ Jesus." They also share links to threads where they discuss their favorite quotes. Some other quotes mentioned include "A goal without a plan is just a wish" and "God does not give us anything more than he feels we can not handle." The conversation ends with someone mentioning a quote by Mother Teresa and another person joking about a cat on the keyboard. The overall theme is finding inspiration and motivation through quotes.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What's your favorite inspirational quote?

I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me

All things are possible with Christ Jesus

My siggy (Zeph. 3:17)

Mine is my siggy also....

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle...

From Jack Canfield:Oh, what the heck, go for it anyway!

I have too many to decide on one. Here are my new favorites...for today at least...
"A goal without a plan is just a wish."

*Antoine de Saint-Exupery

'Ancora Imparo'*

*It's said that those were Michelangelo's parting words with this world. Translation: I'm still learning.

baychef said:
I have too many to decide on one. Here are my new favorites...for today at least...
"A goal without a plan is just a wish."

*Antoine de Saint-Exupery

'Ancora Imparo'*

*It's said that those were Michelangelo's parting words with this world. Translation: I'm still learning.

I like the first one alot, just might have to steal it....;)

Ginger428 said:
I like the first one alot, just might have to steal it....;)

Hey...I stole it so br mt guest!!!:D

I choose to ...

And to be clear...I meant to say be my guest!!!

Another one of my favorites is...

God does not give us anything more than he feels we can not handle...I just wish he didn't trust me so much ~ Mother Teresa

baychef said:
And to be clear...I meant to say be my guest!!!

Another one of my favorites is...

God does not give us anything more than he feels we can not handle...I just wish he didn't trust me so much ~ Mother Teresa

lol...I just figured the cat was on the keyboard....:D

I've seen the one by Mother Theresa before, Thanks!!

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

What is "Discover the Power of Inspiration: Share Your Favorite Quote Now!"?

"Discover the Power of Inspiration: Share Your Favorite Quote Now!" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to encourage our community to share their favorite quotes and spread inspiration.

How can I participate in this campaign?

To participate in this campaign, simply share your favorite quote on social media using the hashtag #InspireWithPamperedChef. You can also visit our website and submit your quote through our online form.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, this campaign is open to everyone. We believe that inspiration can come from anyone and we welcome everyone to share their favorite quotes with us.

What happens to the quotes that are shared?

All quotes shared through this campaign will be collected and shared on our website and social media platforms. We hope to create a space where people can find inspiration and motivation through these quotes.

Is there a deadline for submitting quotes?

There is no deadline for submitting quotes. We encourage you to continue sharing your favorite quotes with us and spreading inspiration throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies