1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Insert to go with Recruiting booklet

1. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I am interested in sending out the Come Join Us Booklets to a few people but I don't want to just send that. Before I reinvent the wheel, I was wondering if anyone had any type of recruiting flyer or insert in their files that I could either use or adapt to go with the booklet.

Obviously I will follow up with them but thought something should go in the envelope (aside from the December Recruit Promotion Flyer). Anyone every try such a tactic? Good/bad/ugly idea? TIA

Dec 1, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Why don't you call them first and see what their interest level is? Then you can mail the booklet to those who truly ARE interested and just include a short hand written note.

Dec 1, 2009
  3. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Answer: Phone fright. I know that 2 of the hosts I want to send them to are recently unemployed and have small children at home that they are active with and 2 others I know are looking for jobs so I thought if it just happened to show up in their mail then it would be an ice breaker for me to have a reason to call and say "did you get my little special delivery?" etc.

Dec 1, 2009
Have something to add?