• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Joy's June Newsletter: Inserting Top Host Information

In summary, to insert the top host information into Joy's June newsletter, open the newsletter template in your Pampered Chef account and select "Top Host Information" from the "Insert" tab. After inserting, you can customize the design and format of the information. If the information is not appearing, check your steps and contact customer support if needed. To remove the information, simply delete it from the newsletter and save your changes.
pampchef.angel
I am trying to update Joy's June newsletter...the copy says to insert top host information, but I don't seem to be able to insert anything?

You have to send it to yourself and then hit "forward" before you edit it. Unless you're pasting it into Constant Contact or iContact. Then you should be able to edit it on that site, after you paste it into your outgoing note.

Hi there! It sounds like you may be having trouble inserting the top host information into Joy's June newsletter. Have you tried copying and pasting the information from the top host into the newsletter? If that doesn't work, you could also try reaching out to Joy or someone else who has successfully updated the newsletter in the past for some tips or guidance. Good luck!

1. How do I insert the top host information into Joy's June newsletter?

To insert the top host information into Joy's June newsletter, follow these steps:
1. Open the newsletter template in your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select "Top Host Information" from the drop-down menu.
4. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the top host's name and sales.
5. Click on "Insert" to add the information to your newsletter.
6. Save your changes and preview the newsletter to ensure the information is displayed correctly.

2. Can I customize the design of the top host information in Joy's June newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the design of the top host information in Joy's June newsletter. After inserting the top host information, click on it to reveal a toolbar with various customization options. You can change the font, size, color, and alignment of the text. You can also add borders or shading to the text box.

3. What do I do if the top host information is not appearing in Joy's June newsletter?

If the top host information is not appearing in Joy's June newsletter, make sure you have followed the steps correctly. Also, check that the top host's name and sales were entered correctly in the pop-up window. If the issue persists, try refreshing the page or using a different internet browser. If the problem still persists, contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

4. Can I change the format of the top host's sales in Joy's June newsletter?

Yes, you can change the format of the top host's sales in Joy's June newsletter. By default, the sales will be displayed in US dollars, but you can change it to another currency or remove the currency symbol altogether. To do this, click on the top host information and select "Number Format" from the toolbar. Choose the desired format and click "Apply".

5. How do I remove the top host information from Joy's June newsletter?

To remove the top host information from Joy's June newsletter, click on the information and press the "Delete" or "Backspace" key on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can click on the information and then click on the "Delete" icon in the toolbar. Make sure to save your changes after removing the top host information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • ChefJoyJ