• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Minis for Aug and Sept Guests: Tips for a Memorable Gift

In summary, the "Insert for Holiday Minis" is a versatile and durable tool used to create mini versions of holiday dishes such as casseroles, pies, and cakes. It is dishwasher safe, oven-safe, and can make up to 12 mini dishes at once. It is made of stoneware for even heat distribution.
DebbieJ
I'm sending out Holiday Minis to all my Aug and Sept guests.

Anyone putting anything inside theirs before mailing? Some sort of flyer?

DebbieJ said:
I'm sending out Holiday Minis to all my Aug and Sept guests.

Anyone putting anything inside theirs before mailing? Some sort of flyer?

I was wondering the same thing. I clipped a business card in mine in case my stamp smudged. I might insert the "wish list".

Extra postage if business card is added???I know its just one more thin sheet of paper to put a small flyer in there, but do you think it would change the postage? Or with the a business card which is a bit thicker than a flyer? :confused: The mini-catalog already seems big enough to just barely be covered by a regular stamp itself, so I was just wondering what adding a business card or flyer would do???

I weighed it at the post office and it's still 37 cents with a sheet of paper in there. I didn't try a business card.

ConsultantNot sure I did this the correct way. This is what I did to mail out my mini catalogs. Feel free to change the wording to use year round. If this doesn't come through the right way email me and I will send it to you. It is in a word document.

Linda
[email protected]

Attachments

• Mini Catalog mailing.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 560

1. What is the "Insert for Holiday Minis" used for?

The "Insert for Holiday Minis" is a versatile tool used to create mini versions of your favorite holiday dishes. With this insert, you can make individual portions of casseroles, mini pies, and even mini cakes.

2. Is the "Insert for Holiday Minis" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Insert for Holiday Minis" is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity.

3. Can the "Insert for Holiday Minis" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Insert for Holiday Minis" is oven-safe up to 425°F. It is perfect for baking and roasting your favorite holiday treats.

4. What materials is the "Insert for Holiday Minis" made of?

The "Insert for Holiday Minis" is made of durable stoneware, which ensures even heat distribution for perfectly cooked mini dishes.

5. How many mini dishes can the "Insert for Holiday Minis" make at once?

The "Insert for Holiday Minis" can make up to 12 mini dishes at once, making it perfect for small gatherings or holiday parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherkiss
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefdeb410
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies