• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of a Few Older Recipes

In summary, the conversation was about a hostess asking for "old" recipes and the seller is having trouble finding them. The seller asks for help and shares that these recipes are from around 2001. The recipe requested is for Southwest Country Casserole, which is made with ground beef, bell peppers, onion, gravy, salsa, eggs, and bread. This dish can be served with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've only been selling for under a year and have had a great hostess ask me for some "old" recipes and I'm having hard time finding them. Maybe if someone could look in their files for these??

German chocolate flan
Southwest country casserole
Chicken and biscuit bake

These are recipes from around 2001 from what she's telling me.

Thanks so much for any help. She's been great to me, had a fantastic show and have had 2 shows from her's with bookings from each, so I'd really like to help her out!! :D

Thanks again,
Lisa
ChefBear

Southwest Country CasseroleHere's the recipe for the Southwest Country Casserole:

Southwest Country Casserole

1 ¾ pounds lean (90%) ground beef
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 cup onion, sliced
1 can (10.25 ounces) beef gravy
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 tablespoons Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix, divided
1 ¼ cups thick and chunky salsa, divided
¾ cup milk
2 eggs
16 slices firm white bread
1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded (¼ cup)
Sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 400F. Using 5” Utility Knife, thinly slice bell peppers and onion into 2-inch strips. In Generation II 12” Family Skillet, cook and stir ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in gravy, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of the Seasoning Mix and ½ cup of the salsa. Add bell peppers and onion. Pour filling mixture into Oval Baker, mounding slightly in center.

In 1-Qt. Batter Bowl, blend milk, eggs and remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning Mix using 10” Whisk. Cut crusts off bread using Serrated Bread Knife. Dip each bread slice into egg mixture to coat lightly; arrange in an overlapping circular pattern on top of filling, leaving center open. Pour any remaining egg mixture over bread.

Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of bread are deep golden brown. Remove from oven to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Fill center opening with remaining salsa; sprinkle with cheese grated with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Serve with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings

[email protected] Chocolate Flan:Ingredients:- 1 cup sugar- 4 eggs- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk- 1 cup evaporated milk- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/2 cup shredded coconut- 1/2 cup chopped pecans- 1/2 cup chocolate chips- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.2. In a small saucepan, melt the sugar over medium heat until it turns golden brown and caramelizes.3. Pour the melted sugar into a 9-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish to coat the bottom evenly.4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and then add in the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.5. Stir in the coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips.6. Pour the mixture over the caramelized sugar in the baking dish.7. Place the baking dish in a larger baking dish and fill the larger dish with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the smaller dish.8. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.9. Let the flan cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a serving platter.10. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.Southwest Country Casserole:Ingredients:- 1 lb ground beef- 1 onion, chopped- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles- 1 cup frozen corn- 1 packet taco seasoning- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips- Sour cream, for topping (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.3. Stir in the black beans, diced tomatoes, green chiles, corn, and taco seasoning. Mix well.4. Pour the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top.6. Crush the tortilla chips and

Hi Lisa,
Congrats on your successful shows and bookings! It's always great to have a supportive and loyal hostess. I'll definitely take a look through my files for those recipes. I've been a Pampered Chef consultant for a few years now, so I may have some of the older recipes you're looking for. I'll get back to you as soon as I find them.
In the meantime, have you tried checking the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to other consultants in your network? They may have some of those recipes as well.
I'll do my best to help you out and keep your hostess happy. Happy cooking!
Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Hi Lisa,

I'm so glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with your hostess and that she's been so supportive of your business! As for the "old" recipes, I would recommend checking out the Recipe Archive on the Pampered Chef website. They have a collection of recipes dating back to 1997, so you may be able to find the ones you're looking for there. You can also try reaching out to other consultants in your area or on social media to see if they have any of the recipes in their files. I hope this helps and good luck with your continued success!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I access older recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To access older recipes on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab on the homepage. Then, click on the "View All Recipes" button. On the left side of the page, you will see a filter option labeled "Search By". Click on the drop-down menu and select "Older Recipes". This will bring up all of the older recipes available on our website.

2. Are the ingredients for older recipes still available for purchase?

While some ingredients may no longer be available for purchase, we try to provide alternative ingredient options in our older recipes. If you are unable to find a certain ingredient, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I modify older recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify older recipes to fit your dietary restrictions. Our website allows you to filter recipes by dietary preference, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. You can also make substitutions for ingredients that may not fit your dietary needs.

4. Are there any reviews or ratings for older recipes?

Yes, our website features reviews and ratings for older recipes. Simply click on the recipe you are interested in and scroll down to the bottom of the page to see reviews and ratings from other Pampered Chef customers.

5. Can I save older recipes to my recipe box?

Yes, you can save older recipes to your recipe box for easy access. Simply click on the "Save Recipe" button on the recipe page, and it will be added to your recipe box. You can also create folders within your recipe box to organize your saved recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear