• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of 10" Cranberry Edged Simple Addition Squares

In summary, "inSearch of 10" Cranberry Edged Simple Addition Squares is a limited edition baking set from Pampered Chef that includes a 10-inch square baking pan and a cranberry edged spatula. The set is designed for easy and stylish baking and serving of square desserts. It is made of heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick coating and includes a silicone-headed spatula with a stainless steel handle. The set can be used for a variety of desserts and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, although hand washing is recommended for the baking pan to prolong the non-stick coating. The set can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants.
tcrawley2
I am hoping one of you would be willing to part with 4 of the Simple Additions cranberry edged medium squares. Used in good condition is perfectly fine. I just need four more. PLEASE!
Thanks in advance,
Tcrawley2
Consultant since 1999

I am not sure if I have the small or medium but will look and let you know. They are NIB.

I thought I saw some on ebay.

what is the size?

The size I'm looking for is the dinner plate size....the medium square was it's name, and it's 10" square I'm pretty sure. Thanks to those of you who are checking for me. I really appreciate it!

trps said:
what is the size?

I guess if I read the title I would see. I had one but it had broken in storage in the trash now. Sorry.

I have a set of the Medium but they don't look 10" to me. They are more of a salad dish size....NIB.

1. What is "inSearch of 10" Cranberry Edged Simple Addition Squares?

"inSearch of 10" Cranberry Edged Simple Addition Squares is a limited edition baking set from Pampered Chef that includes a 10-inch square baking pan and a cranberry edged spatula. It is designed to make baking and serving square desserts easier and more stylish.

2. What is included in the set?

The set includes a 10-inch square baking pan and a cranberry edged spatula. The baking pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel and has a non-stick coating for easy release. The spatula has a silicone head and a durable stainless steel handle.

3. Can I use this set for other types of desserts?

Yes, the set is versatile and can be used for a variety of desserts such as brownies, bars, cakes, and even savory dishes like lasagna. The non-stick coating and cranberry edged spatula make it perfect for easy release and serving.

4. Is the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the baking pan and spatula are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, to prolong the life of the non-stick coating, hand washing is recommended.

5. How can I purchase this set?

The "inSearch of 10" Cranberry Edged Simple Addition Squares set is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • pampered Ruth