• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwaveable Crackers on a Stone: Possible or Not?

In summary, you can substitute all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour in this crackers recipe, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. The baking time for these crackers is 10-12 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy. You can use a different type of cheese, such as cheddar or parmesan, and add herbs or spices like rosemary or garlic powder for extra flavor. These crackers can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week, as long as they are completely cooled before storing.
Sounds like a cool recipe. Why don't you give it a try? It would only cost you $1.20 to find out if it'd work. Let us know.

I don't have a stone that will fit in my microwave. Maybe I can hijack someone elses and do a practice run at their house.

1. Can I substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour in this crackers recipe. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different.

2. How long do these crackers need to bake for?

The baking time for these crackers is approximately 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese in this recipe. Some popular options include cheddar, parmesan, or even a blend of different cheeses.

4. Can I add herbs or spices to the dough for extra flavor?

Absolutely! You can add your favorite herbs or spices to the dough for extra flavor. Some popular options include rosemary, thyme, or garlic powder.

5. Can I store these crackers for later use?

Yes, you can store these crackers in an airtight container for up to a week. Just be sure to let them cool completely before storing them to maintain their crispiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chefkelly88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • JanisF